How to make the ability of product reviews only by logged in customers?

How to make the ability of product reviews only by logged in customers? At the moment any tome **** and harry can write a review… although I can moderate it, but I would like only regeisterd peeps allowed to write reviews…

Thanks

In admin, go to add-ons, comments and reviews, click on edit and make your changes.

I am using the latest version 2.2.4

I want only the logged in customers should be able to write comments and reviews.

I tried through Admin >> add-ons >> Comments & Reviews section doesn't show any option like…

product reviews only by logged in customers?

Any advise?

Hello, cm4554!

There is the “Administrator must approve posts submitted by” there. If you choose “Only anonymous customers” for it, you will need to approve the posts from the unlogged customers only (and you can disapprove them all), the registered customers will be able to post reviews without the approval.

Hello, chirag!

The “Comment and reviews” add-on of CS-Cart provides this functionlaity: CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

I would like to use an option that allowed only the customers that really bought a product to make a review of it. Is it possible anyway?

I could moderate them and only aprove that one-by-one but it is too much work for the administrator.

[quote name='pua___' timestamp='1353667459' post='149786']

I would like to use an option that allowed only the customers that really bought a product to make a review of it. Is it possible anyway?

I could moderate them and only aprove that one-by-one but it is too much work for the administrator.

[/quote]

We have done it as a ready to use mod - Purchase to review. The mod will also allow you to setup the allowed order statuses to post a review on admin side. For example, you can define a customer to post review if the order status is Complete. The price for the mod is 35 USD per domain. It works for cs-cart 1.x to 3.x.

Please contact us at [url=“CS-Cart Templates - CS-Cart Skins - CS-Cart Addons - CS-Cart Mods”]http://www.cscartrocks.com/contacts/[/url] for more details.

Reference: Only allow reviews from customer who purchased the product? - Hints & Modifications - CS-Cart Community Forums