Sending order data to 3rd party drop shipper

I cannot figure out where to start a new module where, after a successful order process, send the order data to a 3rd party drop shipper via XML post. I feel comfortable writing the XML post (I’ve done it before) but how to setup a module within CS cart and hook it into post order processing is beyond me at this point.

Why not just use the supplier addon - once installed you need to create your supplier, nominate the products relating to that supplier. When an order is received the supplier receives an e-mail.

Drop shipper does not want an email, they need XML data posted. Either that, or we have to export our orders, do some Excel magic and then upload several different Excel files to their system.

[quote name=‘BarryH’]Why not just use the supplier addon - once installed you need to create your supplier, nominate the products relating to that supplier. When an order is received the supplier receives an e-mail.[/QUOTE]

Have you tried to use the supplier mod? I thought it sounded like something that would work for me, but when I added a supplier to a product, my system could not figure out shipping cost for the customer and would not let me proceed.

You have to select the supplier for the shipping method as well.