Intergrate facebook and twitter

Is posibely cscart make intergrate login with facebook and twitter?

When you say “integrate” what do you mean. I have added facebook and Twitter links but what exactly are you looking for.

he mean like facebook or twitter updates shows on cscart or we add anything from csc to facebook and twitter

No… i mean people who had facebook, they can login our cart site without waste time to register again. but when checkout must complete lack of form that should be filled.

do you want to get peoples username and password for facebook and twitter??? i think useless mod you want. because most of the people would think like me (i guess) and go away from your website.

[quote name=‘silverbestbuy’]do you want to get peoples username and password for facebook and twitter??? i think useless mod you want. because most of the people would think like me (i guess) and go away from your website.[/QUOTE]

No! lol. i see most of you not understand about this. this way is for make customer easly way only. as example you see digg.com they can login the site direct facebook account.

I think lovecscart wants facebook connect to implement

[quote name=‘ymrz’]I think lovecscart wants facebook connect to implement[/QUOTE]

yess… ure right! “facebook connect”

hi All

I too have a requirement to have facebook connect to be implemented in the cs-cart. but I dont know how to get the fb connect in to the cs-cart top_quick_link.tpl

regards

dreammind

Here is what are you looking for.

https://rpxnow.com

Just build in their API and that’s it. It’s easy, isn’t?

Hi All

I would like to know how do I integrate the php script for handling of token to the RPX API to get the authentication information.? Do I have to Create a hook

Thanks

Dreammind

Not sure why you’d want FBC on a shop. As a matter of fact most people don’t want to log with facebook even in forums (although that I find that convenient) , what about online shop with private data.

It’s called OpenID:

[url]http://openid.net/[/url]

It can be implemented by anyone and doesn’t give your password to anyone. It’s an open standard and is free. Don’t go with someones proprietary implementation of it.

I would be nice if it would integrate between CS-Cart and your Twitter account. For instance, you add a product, add a page, change a price, etc… Twitter is notified. I know you could simply get a RSS feed of your shopping cart and then add your RSS feed to Twitter, but what I would love is if it would also recognize products sold… like, “black t-shirt sold to bluesky111”… the feed would most likely have to read and . I don’t know if this is possible, but you would get a ton of tweets without having to personally add them.

[quote name=‘ckad79’]I would be nice if it would integrate between CS-Cart and your Twitter account. For instance, you add a product, add a page, change a price, etc… Twitter is notified. I know you could simply get a RSS feed of your shopping cart and then add your RSS feed to Twitter, but what I would love is if it would also recognize products sold… like, “black t-shirt sold to bluesky111”… the feed would most likely have to read and . I don’t know if this is possible, but you would get a ton of tweets without having to personally add them.[/quote]

Sure it’s possible. Just hire a coder.

Hello,

Yes off course it’s possible.

Integrating Facebook connect is quite easy we have done it quite a lot. It’s not a lot of work but it’s developer’s works. So if you’re not familiar with PHP you can forget about doing it yourself.

Furthermore, we try an interesting thing on a new site.

We manage to integrate Facebook Connect with the gift voucher system.

In this way people can invite their Facebook contacts with the well known Facebook box and if people who were invited order something their “sponsor” get a gift voucher.

The comment system can be easily integrated with the cs-cart. The result is when you post something on a product, your message is displayed on you wall.

It’s a very powerful community “boost”.

If you want to have the websites address to see how it works just tell me.

Looks like Webgraphiq has a twitter addon now.

This thread belongs in the Wishlist & Feature Requests subforum.

Bob

You can vote for this idea in the Ideas forum:

[url]http://cscart.uservoice.com/forums/40782-general/suggestions/507281-more-social-features-e-g-login-via-facebook-twit[/url]

If you have further suggestions, please post your comments here.

Bob

Facebook share
FriendFeed share
Twitter share
Live share