Buy SSL Certificates - up to 80% off

[SIZE=4][COLOR=Red]CHEAPEST SSL CERTIFICATES[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6600]RapidSSL EUR 21.00[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6600]RapidSSL Wildcard EUR 102.00[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6600]GeoTrust Quick SSL EUR 69.00[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6600]GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium EUR 58.00[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6600]GeoTrust True BusinessID with EV EUR 156.00[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=#ff6600][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

With no discounts with ENOM for $99. Same one.

[url]http://www.enom.com/secure/geotrust-ssl-certificates.aspx[/url]

[quote name=‘Noman’]With no discounts with ENOM for $99. Same one.

[URL]http://www.enom.com/secure/geotrust-ssl-certificates.aspx[/URL][/quote]

Sorry it was a calculation fault of EUR/USD/GBP. The price is $90.24.

Corrected.

[quote name=‘Noman’]With no discounts with ENOM for $99. Same one.

[URL]http://www.enom.com/secure/geotrust-ssl-certificates.aspx[/URL][/quote]

That is a reseller price. Are you a enom reseller?

We offer reseller prices to everyone.

BTW Noman, did you compare our other SSL prices with Enom? No? Then have a look at

• True BusinessID with Extended Validation (EV) or
  • True BusinessID Wildcard

:wink: :smiley: :cool:

I’m ENOM reseller since 2004 and I have sometimes “promotional codes” :wink:

[quote name=‘Noman’]I’m ENOM reseller since 2004 and I have sometimes “promotional codes” ;)[/quote]

Thats nice, then we would buy the RapidSSL for $9.95 from you.

hehe, you can, but I will charge you extra for your lovely red hair :wink:

You can regiter with ENOM easily. All you need is 100$ in your wallet [-3$ for ENOM] and you will be ready to go in no time. There’s more benefits. Cheap domain names, DNS control and many other useful tools. Try and you won’t regret it. I have 157 domains and about 30SSL. Good stuff, easy control and reliable service. Recommended.

I think Noman & Indy are having tough times lol

Hello Noman,

[quote name=‘Noman’]hehe, you can, but I will charge you extra for your lovely red hair[/QUOTE]

Beware of some studio’s photos…

On other hand, maybe you like be surprised :smiley: :o :? :oops:

Lee Li Pop

[quote name=‘Noman’]hehe, you can, but I will charge you extra for your lovely red hair :wink:

You can regiter with ENOM easily. All you need is 100$ in your wallet [-3$ for ENOM] and you will be ready to go in no time. There’s more benefits. Cheap domain names, DNS control and many other useful tools. Try and you won’t regret it. I have 157 domains and about 30SSL. Good stuff, easy control and reliable service. Recommended.[/quote]

I looked at the site and saw $9.99 ssl prices but I could not find the .com domain prices how much are they?

Quick copy and paste from the basket:

4travelerone.com $6.00/yr

4travelerone.co.uk $6.00/yr

4travelerone.net $6.00/yr

4travelerone.org $6.00/yr

4travelerone.me $6.00/yr

4travelerone.info $6.00/yr

4travelerone.biz $6.00/yr

4travelerone.tv $6.00/yr

4travelerone.mobi $6.00/yr

4travelerone.cm $6.00/yr

Noman,

Thank you.

That seems cheaper than Godaddy which I currently use for domains (Not hosting…)

Looking at the enom site prices seem higher with setup fees - am I misunderstanding something?

No set up fees at ENOM. If you become their reseller, all you need to do is to have the wallet with 100USD and you will be ready to go. Unless, something changed recently.

I buy domains and SSLs from them. Also, I have extra discount for being with them fo so many years. For hosting, I use a dedi box.

Enom hosting is cra.p and slow. When buying a doman name, skip all the extras they offer and proceed to checkout.

[quote name=‘Noman’]No set up fees at ENOM. If you become their reseller, all you need to do is to have the wallet with 100USD and you will be ready to go. Unless, something changed recently.

I buy domains and SSLs from them. Also, I have extra discount for being with them fo so many years. For hosting, I use a dedi box.

Enom hosting is cra.p and slow. When buying a doman name, skip all the extras they offer and proceed to checkout.[/quote]

Probably I am doing something wrong but their prices are nor especially low with no setup fee:

[URL]http://www.enom.com/pricing.asp[/URL]

Example Zero setup = $9.95 per domain but a large prepayment

You may have gotten a good deal since you signed up a long time ago?

Yeah, looks like they’re in love with me and that’s why they charge me less.

Love bites :wink:

I would say, if you deal with dozens of domains and SSLs, it’s worth to go with them.

Thank you for trying to help - you are indeed popular.

I may just stay with GoDaddy for domains as they have 24 hour service which I like and with coupons and or special offers their rates are as low as I can find.

I only do about 35 domains a year.

Thanks again.

[quote name=‘indy0077’]That is a reseller price. Are you a enom reseller?

We offer reseller prices to everyone.

BTW Noman, did you compare our other SSL prices with Enom? No? Then have a look at

• True BusinessID with Extended Validation (EV) or
  • True BusinessID Wildcard

:wink: :smiley: :cool:[/QUOTE]

Hy Indy,

I would like to know why your True BusinessID with Extended Validation (EV) (156 euros)is so cheap comparing with ENOM True BusinessID with Extended Validation (EV) price($399).

Also,i would like to know if i can order via paypal and if a receipt is included in the price.

Regarding the CSR,when you have to insert,city and state,what should i write:

London

Greater London

or

London

London

I don’t know if the “greater” is needed.

Thanks

[quote name=‘gabrieluk’]Hy Indy,

I would like to know why your True BusinessID with Extended Validation (EV) (156 euros)is so cheap comparing with ENOM True BusinessID with Extended Validation (EV) price($399).

Also,i would like to know if i can order via paypal and if a receipt is included in the price.

Regarding the CSR,when you have to insert,city and state,what should i write:

London

Greater London

or

London

London

I don’t know if the “greater” is needed.

Thanks[/quote]

Thanks for your request!

[quote]I would like to know why your True BusinessID with Extended Validation (EV) (156 euros)is so cheap comparing with ENOM True BusinessID with Extended Validation (EV) price($399).[/quote]It’s because we have other strategic partners too, not just Enom. Each reseller partner has difficult price discounts. E.g. the Enom has good price for RapidSSL but not for True BusinessID with EV.

[quote]Also,i would like to know if i can order via paypal and if a receipt is included in the price.[/quote]Yes, you can pay with PayPal, the price is a final price with receipt

[quote]Regarding the CSR,when you have to insert,city and state,what should i write:

London

Greater London

or

London

London[/quote]London

Greater London

…is ok. Important is that all information are right and faithful, phone number and your approver e-mail address must be a root-e-mail address like: admin@yourdomain.TLD or ssladmin@yourdomain.TLD , not a public e-mail address like @yahoo.TLD or @gmx.TLD or others.

P.S. Please use our support system for your questions regarding SSL or hosting. This forum is not monitored constantly.

Here is the link to our Martfox Hosting Support.

Hello,

Very interesting topic.

I am sorry but I have no idea what are the differences between the SSL CERTIFICATES.

They looks like the same thing. Different brands, some times with 128 or 256 bit encrypted, but… they looks like same thing.

Can someone show me what are the differences?

For example:

GoDaddy: In the same website you can see different prices:

[url]http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/ssl/ssl.asp?isc=cjc749b006&ci=8979[/url]

It starts from 29,99. I think is one of the cheapest I know.

------------ DREAM HOST ----

I work with DreamHost. We can see in it’s wiki:

Certification Authorities

* Comodo --Relatively inexpensive, their Instant SSL and higher certs work fine

* Geotrust – Expensive. (previously a DreamHost partner)

* GoDaddy^ – Very cheap, and their least expensive option is confirmed to work with Dreamhost.

* Startcom^ – Free certificates, however these certificates currently cause your site to display warning messages to visitors using Microsoft Internet Explorer.

* Thawte – Expensive

* Verisign – Very Expensive. Famous name.

Dream HOst started last year to work with SSL service ([url]http://wiki.dreamhost.com/Secure_Hosting[/url] )

Option 1

“I want to purchase a signed SSL certificate from DreamHost SSL.”

Our costs is;

* 1-year $15.00

DreamHost SSL signed certificate specifications;

* Domain validated certificate (single)

* 1024 bit Industry Standard SSL Certificate

* Trusted by all popular Browsers

* 99.3% Browser Compatibility

* 128/256 bit encryption

* Support (via e-mail & web)

------------ END OF DREAM HOST EXPLANATION ---------

So, my big question is: WHY TO PAY MORE FOR A “BRAND CERTIFICATE” ?

In your case, you pay more because you will have something more or this is just because YOU BELIEVE one brand is better than the other like we can see about Anti-virus softwares?

I will really need a SSL CERTIFICATE, but I think (if nobody can show me other opinion) that DREAMHOST will be very good for me.

ops… I almost forget:

HOW CAN I USE SSL CERTIFICATE IN CS-CART ?

I know there are some configurations in Admin Panel. My doubt is about if I need to insert a code or something like that in any place in the website for make it work or not. Maybe adjust .htacess file?

Tks!

There are 2 main categories of SSL certificates:

1) To encrypt communication between the browser of the visitor and the web server

2) Same as 1) + to verify the authenticity of the website you are on

The main difference between SSL certificates is the level of identity verification:

[quote]“Domain only” certificates, also known as “low assurance” certificates, only verify domain ownership. These are certificates most often sold by GoDaddy. Unfortunately, these certificates provide virtually no identity assurance whatsoever since domain purchasing requires no identity verification.[/quote][quote]“High Assurance” certificates refer to certificates that include identity validation from a Certification Authority using currently established and accepted vetting processes. These SSL certificates are seen as significantly superior to domain only SSL certificates because users can trust that an objective third party - a certification authority, has verified the identity of the website.[/quote][quote]“Extended Validation” (EV) SSL certificates are the newest option for eMerchants as these certificates require the most stringent verification processes as outlined in the guidelines developed by CA/B Forum. The advantage of these the next generation high assurance SSL certificates is that these certificates work with the new security browsers to include a new visual indicator that confirm the site’s identity.[/quote]The main difference is the level of authentication done.

For example RapidSSL will only verify the domain name. So if you request an SSL certificate for say yourdomain.com, GeoTrust (provider of RapidSSL) will send an email to the WHOIS contact for yourdomain.com. Thus only the domain owner will receive it and be able to confirm he owns the domain name.

Then you can opt of a QuickSSL from GeoTrust which is more expensive, but still only verifies the domain name. The difference (apart from price) is that you receive a site seal. The purpose of the site seal is to increase trust between you and your visitors. The site seal is dynamic and will thus display your domain name in the site seal. The same level of verification is done as the RapidSSL which is considerably cheaper.

Moving up in the GeoTrust chain, we have the True BusinessID certificate. This takes validation a step further by validating your business. This may involve them calling the company number or sending a letter to the official company address. Once you receive the letter you will then confirm with GeoTrust that you have and provide any necessary information. You may have to provide identification information to them. This all depends on how thorough the company you are purchasing the certificate from decides to be.

This method further boosts consumer confidence. The encryption still remains the same (it may support higher encryption strength) but the validation process is the main thing that has changed. It will still function the same as their cheapest certificate, except that the level of authentication is more in depth. Your visitors can see that not only is the domain verified but your address is also correct and accurate.

Typically e-commerce sites with high volume will go for this option.

Extended Validation (EV) certificates

You may have noticed that on some sites you visit, your address bar turns green. That is because the company is utilising an extended validation certificate. This doesn’t mean they are any more or less secure, but the validation & authentication process is even more thorough. Wikipedia explains the process pretty well:

[QUOTE]Only CAs who pass an independent audit as part of their WebTrust (or equivalent) review may offer EV, and all CAs globally must follow the same detailed issuance requirements which aim to:

• Establish the legal identity as well as the operational and physical presence of website owner
  • Establish that the applicant is the domain name owner or has exclusive control over the domain name
  • Confirm the identity and authority of the individuals acting for the website owner, and that documents pertaining to legal obligations are signed by an authorised officer[/QUOTE]