help store shows "Sorry, the store is temporarily closed for maintenance. "

I upgraded to 2.0.11 and now my store says “Sorry, the store is temporarily closed for maintenance.”

I looked in Administration / Settings / Access key to temporarily closed store. Use: [URL]http://www.company.com/index.php?store_access_key=key_value[/URL].

Nothing set there, how do I get it back open and why would it still be closed?

Look on bottom right and you’ll see a link for ‘open store’

[quote name=‘roban’]Look on bottom right and you’ll see a link for ‘open store’[/quote]

You know I always miss the simple things grrr…

That worked thank you very much…

It’s really amazing how many people do not know this is there. I have seen MANY posts about this. I am always in my admin panel so I know everything is in there.

I am always in there. It’s those simple things that always seem to slip by… lol

So many people talking about this stupid feature for such long time, but it’s still there.

[quote name=‘Madaha’]So many people talking about this stupid feature for such long time, but it’s still there.[/quote]

Don’t knock it, I use it frequently.

The first question is: WHY WAS IT CLOSED?

I haven’t understood why my webstore was closed. Is there something about START a new pass to another admin?

Or maybe something with RECOVERING a password?

I spend 12 minutes trying to understand HOW I could make it open again.

After this I come here and BOOMM you were talking about it.

After I read Roban

[QUOTE] Look on bottom right and you’ll see a link for ‘open store’[/QUOTE]

I spend more 4minutes trying to find where I could find this…kkkkkk

It is almost in Status bar… near clock.

Friends you´re make jokes? Or is it true. This button is one of the first things what i have see in this shop when i begin with it :slight_smile:

[quote name=‘Triplex’]Friends you´re make jokes? Or is it true. This button is one of the first things what i have see in this shop when i begin with it :-)[/QUOTE]

In my case, all I wrote is true.

I spend a very good time to find it.

And… why was it closed… untill now I haven’t understood.

:slight_smile: