Changing the e-mails that the customer gets when an item is marked as complete

Hey does anyone know how I can change these e-mails.

At the moment the e-mail says the order is complete…but I would prefer it to say the order has been shipped.

Been looking all over the place but can’t seem to find an answer.

thanks

I change mine in the database.

In the MySQL database?

thanks

[quote name=‘jbenitos’]In the MySQL database?

thanks[/QUOTE]

That’s the only one I know of. Anticipating your next question:

cscart_status_descriptions

could have been an Access database I suppose.

We never know with you…You are a bit of a crazy one sometimes, and maybe you have been changing it in access locally on your PC and copying it to your server.

It might be time to double check the e-mails that customers are sent actually reflect the changes you made…because if you uploaded an access database to your HTDOCS or something then It just isn’t gonna work

hahahahahahahahahahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: You anticipated wrong…but thanks very much that should help me greatly. Wish I never sent the stupid message above now :wink:

Ah Jonathan! You just never know. It’s the easiest way I know of to do this. There may be others weighing in on this who have another way but I’ve been doing it this way since 1.3.

Admin>Orders>OrderStatus! It simple!!! :rolleyes:

LOL

OH MY GOD…

Now that is very easy. I’m very happy you pointed that out.It’s a very simple way forward.

Thanks very much…Seems a little out of place to me…especially considering most these modifications are either in languages or tpl files…Ohwell atleast they made something as easy as can be.

[QUOTE]Ohwell atleast they made something as easy as can be.[/QUOTE]

See, look at all of the valuable information you are missing out on by not reading ANY of the CS-Cart documentation!

Jbenitos, you are one funny guy! :smiley:

Merry Christmas!

Page 49 onwards haha (just looked then). If i’m honest I still haven’t looked at the documentation. It’s pretty bad I know…

I’m going to make it a priority to print the whole document tomorrow, and have it as bed time reading. On a positive note at least the reading wont feel so heavy now that I know how to do some stuff (with thanks to the forum haha).

Love you all xxx

[QUOTE]If i’m honest I still haven’t looked at the documentation.[/QUOTE]

Rest assured, we are fully aware that you are telling us the truth! :smiley:

[quote name=‘Struck’]Rest assured, we are fully aware that you are telling us the truth! :D[/QUOTE] :roll: :evil: :cry:

Tis the season to be merry!

Merry Christmas Barry! :wink:

[quote name=‘Struck’]Tis the season to be merry!

Merry Christmas Barry! ;)[/QUOTE]

Tis the season to be merry!

Merry Christmas Struck! :wink:

Copied & Pasted just as you like it!!! :lol:

[QUOTE]Copied & Pasted just as you like it!!! [/QUOTE]

Now that was a good one! :smiley: