Terms and conditions page

Hi everyone,

I have a quick question.

I’m trying to modify the quick links to Include a T’s and C’s page. I’m aware I can include a URL to the T’s and C’s page via quicklinx but is there anyway I can link to another page within CS Cart.

I’m thinking that I need to create a page, and then put a html block on it with the T’s and C’s, and then provide a link to this via quick links. The only trouble is i’m not sure how to add a page that will display in the blocks page.

thanks

Nevermind I found it.

If anyone wants to know how I did it then this is how.

I added a page in Content button…then pages.

I then got the URL from here, and put it in the newly created quick link I created.

I then went to blocks and added a custom html block in the pages section.

thanks

Hi- How can I add a link on the checkout page to the terms and conditions page. I notice during checkout there is a box to check & accept the terms, I wish there was a link for customers to view the terms. Has anyone done this?

Thanks a bunch! :slight_smile:

Almondjjoy

Search is your friend:

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=12559&highlight=terms+conditions[/url]

There is also this Knowledge Base article:

[url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Bob

Thank You Fixed it! Now if I could only get my taxes to show up in during checkout. hahaha

There are quite a few threads that deal with taxes and shipping. Start with those and then ask in one of those threads if you have a question.

Bob