Site Blocks?

Hi,

I’m new to this site and doing a shopping cart, while I tried many different ones I found Cs Cart to be the best for what we were going to do. That being said this is my problem, and I’m not sure what I have done, but as I was doing something all the blocks on the home page disappeared, All of the categories, sub-categories and products I have entered so far are still there, just not sure how to magically make the blocks appear, so any help or guidance will be appriciated

OK, if you are new to CS-Cart your first steps should go to:

1. CS-Cart manual
  2. [url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation
  3. [url]http://docs.cs-cart.com/[/url]

I have read that information before… and unless i overlooked something I find no answers to my problem.

Have you disabled them in the ‘all pages’ section of Blocks?

No the pages have been activated several times and I have went back several times to check…I lost all blocks on home page and categories on all pages…

sounds like you have a coding error in your templates or css - have u worked in them lately?

Actually the site worked fine on all other computers other than my laptop until the following day which now it works fine…go figure I was beating my head against the wall trying to figure that out… But thank you to everyone for their input.