SEO for E-Commerce website

Is there any best practice CS-Cart SEO or ecommerce from people in this community ?

I would like to know what people do in terms of SEO using this cart. It seems that CS-Cart has great SEO on the fly.

What need to be tweaked ? Are there any tips & tricks ? :smiley:

Thanks.

[quote name=‘zamzamzam’]Is there any best practice CS-Cart SEO or ecommerce from people in this community ?

I would like to know what people do in terms of SEO using this cart. It seems that CS-Cart has great SEO on the fly.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

im trying to learn that myself all i know is keywords tool on google helps alot and firefox has some neat gadgets that help too

[quote name=‘zamzamzam’]Is there any best practice CS-Cart SEO or ecommerce from people in this community ?

Thanks.[/quote]

With CS Cart SEO you can:

1. Change the url of a category or product
  2. Change the title
  3. Change the description
  4. Change the keywords
  5. Set up the search words

Thats all. No tricks.

[quote name=‘indy0077’]With CS Cart SEO you can:

1. Change the url of a category or product
  2. Change the title
  3. Change the description
  4. Change the keywords
  5. Set up the search words

Thats all. No tricks.[/QUOTE]

What is the search words ?

Btw cs cart said to be slow. Its said slower than other shopping cart. ?

[quote name=‘zamzamzam’]What is the search words ?[/quote]

Specify the words by which the product can be easily found in the storefront.

[quote name=‘zamzamzam’]Btw cs cart said to be slow. Its said slower than other shopping cart. ?[/quote]

No, it’s not slow. Those people who say it’s slow maybe don’t know that their hosting server is slow. Then each script would be slow, blog, ecommerce site or portal site.