Auto Alt/Keyword/Meta Tag Creation?

Just wondering if there would be a way to auto create SEO keywords that would pull from specified product features that I have already created via a script? This way I wouldn’t have to go back and add this info for a second time as we have 2500 products. For example I have the product features: Product Type, Material, Safety, etc. that all would apply to my seo keywords too. Maybe even pull from the catagory, sub-catagories, and secondary catagories listed for the product as well. Ex. Shoes/ sub cat, Running Shoes…these also being usable keywords etc. Not sure if Meta Tags really matter anymore but would be nice to auto generate these as well.

Also would like to know if a script exists for creating Alt Tags for images?

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Running CS 2.08, soon to be 2.10 when available.

[quote name=‘derbytown502’]Just wondering if there would be a way to auto create SEO keywords that would pull from specified product features that I have already created via a script? This way I wouldn’t have to go back and add this info for a second time as we have 2500 products. For example I have the product features: Product Type, Material, Safety, etc. that all would apply to my seo keywords too. Maybe even pull from the catagory, sub-catagories, and secondary catagories listed for the product as well. Ex. Shoes/ sub cat, Running Shoes…these also being usable keywords etc. Not sure if Meta Tags really matter anymore but would be nice to auto generate these as well.

Also would like to know if a script exists for creating Alt Tags for images?

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks[/quote]

There is no other way to add tags to images as manualy only, or through a embedded code in the CS Cart that would tag images automaticly.

But again: If you want make a useful SEO for your page, then the best way to do it is manualy. Because e.g a rule in “good” SEO is, not repeted keywords (phrases) too often in the source, instead you should use synonyms too. And there is not a script that will do it right, like a human.