Need help quick!

I can not go anywhere in my admin section other than the home page. I have the little house on the top and all of the other tabs are missing. Man this really sucks. Can’t even view the orders.

Not sure what happened, but all was well earlier today and now this? Anyway to restore this? I am the only administrator on my site.

Man, ya gotta let people know what version you are using! :wink:

Did you upgrade to version 2.09 (if you did, then i feel sorry for you) ?

yes it is 2.09

I do like your site design! :wink:

I would start by clearing all your cached browser files, then log out & try logging back in.

Actually, it’s 2.08. Sorry about that.

If your site is Live, then I think i would do whatever i could to go back to 2.08 as 2.09 is a trainwreck with bugtracker issues more active than the general CS-Cart forums! Then there is also the Customer Credit Card Saving disaster which you should also consider… :rolleyes:

Actually, it’s 2.08. Sorry about that.

I haven’t experienced any issues like this with 2.08.

Other than clearing your browser cache & cookies, I am not sure what else could be the problem.

I would also try opening your admin with a different browser to see if that makes any difference.

So, it has been working fine, then for whatever reason you started experiencing this problem even without changing any files or settings?

Perhaps some other forum particpants have ideas!

Fixed…

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]Fixed…[/quote]

Jesse,

Don’t be so modest - what was the answer?

Are you enjoying Florida or do you miss home?

[quote name=‘Traveler’]Jesse,

Don’t be so modest - what was the answer?[/quote]

I’d rather let John tell you all, but since he’s proberly recovering from the mild heart attack that is CS-Cart: His profile had the “administrator” membership applied.

The “administrator” membership (now usergroups) allows the “root administrator” (admin) to restrict other administrators (administator accounts) so that they can only access certain area’s of the website.

eg. Root Administator = Access All | Restricted Administator = Product Only

Basically, John or someone else for that matter applied the administrator membership and hence removed his permission to access him own website.

Database fix, and it’s all complete.

PS: Loving FL, Universal > Disney. Just proposed to the GF, so it’s another day for another week that has been exciting while being here.

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]Just proposed to the GF, so it’s another day for another week that has been exciting while being here.[/QUOTE]

all of life’s ambitions and the bank account start to rapidly deplete at this point…lol

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]I’d rather let John tell you all, but since he’s proberly recovering from the mild heart attack that is CS-Cart: His profile had the “administrator” membership applied.

The “administrator” membership (now usergroups) allows the “root administrator” (admin) to restrict other administrators (administator accounts) so that they can only access certain area’s of the website.

Basically, John or someone else for that matter applied the administrator membership and hence removed his permission to access him own website.

PS: Loving FL, Universal > Disney. Just proposed to the GF, so it’s another day for another week that has been exciting while being here.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what I did but I severely took about 10 years off my life. Not sure what Jesse did, but the most impotant factor is that it’s fixed now thanks to him.

PS, I just cam back from a 9 day vacation there over Halloween. Hope you enjoy yourself. That’s where my wife and I went a few weeks after we got engaged 10 years ago. We go there every year now with the kid and friends.

ROFL…

The End!

[quote name=‘snorocket’]all of life’s ambitions and the bank account start to rapidly deplete at this point…lol[/quote]

[quote name=‘ETInteractive’]ROFL…

The End![/quote]

*ssholes :rolleyes:

[quote name=‘taylorsnutriton’]

PS, I just cam back from a 9 day vacation there over Halloween. Hope you enjoy yourself. That’s where my wife and I went a few weeks after we got engaged 10 years ago. We go there every year now with the kid and friends.[/quote]

congrats, and yeah I’m looking towards a better life :smiley:

Jesse,

A better life is ahead but kids will take a lot of energy.

My two small ones are the center of my life and wonderful - but exhausting!

Sage words of wisdom:

Get lots of sleep now!

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]I’d rather let John tell you all, but since he’s proberly recovering from the mild heart attack that is CS-Cart: His profile had the “administrator” membership applied.

PS: Loving FL, Universal > Disney. Just proposed to the GF, so it’s another day for another week that has been exciting while being here.[/QUOTE]

I may be experiencing a similar issue: the tabs appear, but I cannot click on any tab. Is there a specific setting in the database that I can change to resolve the issue?

What version are you running?

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]What version are you running?

Bob[/QUOTE]

2.0.8 as far as I know.

I’m not sure from your description that you are experiencing the same problem but you can give this a go.

If you are not sure what you are doing, backup the cscart_users table first (actually always a good idea).

Paste the following into your SQL tool (e.g., phpMyAdmin):

UPDATE `cscart_users` SET `membership_id` = '0' WHERE `cscart_users`.`user_id` =1 LIMIT 1 ;

This does not work for 2.0.9+.

Bob