• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Using SMTP settings for Google Apps Email Rate Topic   - - - - -

• NaMo
  • Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:15 AM #21

Hi Anastasiya,
We went through the above post and all the configurations are properly setup as mentioned.
Also as I'd mentioned you in the above post, that when we'd turned on the "Smtp authentication" in the email settings in Cs-Cart, then we had got the following message "Message could not be sent.
Mailer Error: SMTP Error: Could not authenticate."
We have the correct credentials setup.
Could you verify at your end while testing it with a google apps account in a demo setup and let us know whether it's a bug or not?
Also we are using the mv4.0.3 edition
Regards,
NaMO

• CS-Cart team
  • CS-Cart support team
  • Moderators
  • 3812 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:52 AM #22

Dear NaMo!

Hi Anastasiya,
We went through the above post and all the configurations are properly setup as mentioned.
Also as I'd mentioned you in the above post, that when we'd turned on the "Smtp authentication" in the email settings in Cs-Cart, then we had got the following message "Message could not be sent.
Mailer Error: SMTP Error: Could not authenticate."
We have the correct credentials setup.
Could you verify at your end while testing it with a google apps account in a demo setup and let us know whether it's a bug or not?
Also we are using the mv4.0.3 edition
Regards,
NaMO

Thank you for the reply.

I am sorry to hear that the issue is still there. There is no such a well-known bug in Multi-Vendor. Usually it is enough to take the steps from the E-mails are not sent to the gmail account article of our Knowledge base to resolve this issue. In your case the problem requires examination on your server. So I can only recommend you to contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

---
Anastasiya Kozlova
CS-Cart Support team

Sincerely yours, CS-Cart Support Team

User guide       |  Developer documentation  |  Core API documentation

• Guest_balaji_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2015 - 12:40 PM #23

When any one join emails are not being sent out to customers nor administrator. getting error massage "Error Message could not be sent. Mailer Error: Could not instantiate mail function. " I am configuring my website with info@salewag.com mail id.please help me out

• Guest_balaji_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2015 - 12:59 PM #24

Dear NaMo!

Thank you for the reply.

I am sorry to hear that the issue is still there. There is no such a well-known bug in Multi-Vendor. Usually it is enough to take the steps from the E-mails are not sent to the gmail account article of our Knowledge base to resolve this issue. In your case the problem requires examination on your server. So I can only recommend you to contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

---
Anastasiya Kozlova
CS-Cart Support team

i used hostgator mail like info@domain.com

• galtinbaeva
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 3627 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 08:55 AM #25

When any one join emails are not being sent out to customers nor administrator. getting error massage "Error Message could not be sent. Mailer Error: Could not instantiate mail function. " I am configuring my website with info@salewag.com mail id.please help me out

Please make sure your server configured properly to send the e-mails. It seems you use via php mail function in your CS-Cart administrator area. Which requires valid server settings for send_mail function

Simtech Development | sales@simtechdev.com | www.simtechdev.com
CERTIFIED CS-CART PARTNER | LICENSES | DEVELOPMENT | ADD-ONS | DESIGN | UPGRADE

Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce - get advanced ecommerce analytics