American Express

When a customer chooses American Express, it shows a start date.

This start date has 2 problems. 1) There is no start month … so the customer is confused. and 2) There the year only goes back to 1999. I had a customer today who started in 1983.

So, is there a fix for either of these problems?

you can disable this under the payment methods, click the edit button and un-check the start date - Sno

[quote name=‘snorocket’]you can disable this under the payment methods, click the edit button and un-check the start date - Sno[/QUOTE]

Thanks . . . And sorry, I should have said that I’m using 1.3.5. This option is actually found under the “credit cards” link, not payment methods.

I am having the same issue. I am using the latest proff. version. I do not see a place to turn off the start date. When I go to payment methods and go to credit cards and then edit not on the first page or the cinfigure page do I see a spot to turn that off. I lost 8 sales before I realized that this start date has to go.

Any help to get this corrected will be great.

Thanks

Under admin > credit cards > American express there is an option to uncheck start date.

Has anyone figured out how to turn off the start date for American Express cards on check out in version 3.0.4?

Just go to Administration => Credit Cards => American Express and you can uncheck the box.

Thanks,

Brandon