Product Detail Tabs - How to create?

I need to create several product detail tabs. I have gone to the KB and reviewed the article there. I have also performed both steps they suggested. And for the life of me I can not see where in the backend manager I can add content for this. Can someone possibly tell me if these steps are correct from the KB, or if there is anything missing.

[URL=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Bump…Anyone?

I am trying to do this too.

Let me ask you,

What version of CS-Cart are you using? Do you have the “My Changes” add-on installed and Active?

I got this to work with the new 2.09 update. It is now a part of the application.

[quote name=‘BrightFire’]I need to create several product detail tabs. I have gone to the KB and reviewed the article there. I have also performed both steps they suggested. And for the life of me I can not see where in the backend manager I can add content for this. Can someone possibly tell me if these steps are correct from the KB, or if there is anything missing.

[URL=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Hello BrightFire,

It was possible to create your PRODUCT’s tab in PRODUCTs page?

In my case, I have one more problem:

In product’s page (costumer side) tabs use 2 lines in spite of just 1. The page has nothing in the sides… no side box, but it will to line 2 of the tabs.

See image in attach.

2.0.11 is the version.

There is a block called “Reviews”, but I don’t know how to make it work, to costumer say something about the product.

Thanks!

tabs_productspage.jpg

[quote name=‘dragondf’]Hello BrightFire,

It was possible to create your PRODUCT’s tab in PRODUCTs page?[/quote]

Go to Design > Blocks and Add a block on the “products”. In type of block set it to Product Detail, you need to choose what kind of block you are creating etc. You will need to go to each product in turn, in blocks you will see the new block you have created, just enable it to display on that product.

[quote]In my case, I have one more problem:

In product’s page (costumer side) tabs use 2 lines in spite of just 1. The page has nothing in the sides… no side box, but it will to line 2 of the tabs.[/quote]

We got round this by adjusting the lengths of the headings for the tabs, we did use translation mode.

[quote]There is a block called “Reviews”, but I don’t know how to make it work, to costumer say something about the product.[/QUOTE]

Go to the products which you want to enable reviews for and select the features tab, comments and reviews will be set at disabled, enable to suit your requirements. Believe you can modify this for multiple products too.

[quote name=‘BarryH’]Go to Design > Blocks and Add a block on the “products”. In type of block set it to Product Detail, you need to choose what kind of block you are creating etc. You will need to go to each product in turn, in blocks you will see the new block you have created, just enable it to display on that product.

We got round this by adjusting the lengths of the headings for the tabs, we did use translation mode.

Go to the products which you want to enable reviews for and select the features tab, comments and reviews will be set at disabled, enable to suit your requirements. Believe you can modify this for multiple products too.[/QUOTE]

REVIEWS - it is working, now for your help.

It is inside CATALOG > PRODUCTS > xxxx(specific products editing page) > ADDONS tab

Thanks.

BLOCKS: creating new blocks.

For your help, now I know how to add blocks inside product’s page like TAB.

The problem is that I haven’t learned how to configure it to show what I will create: [COLOR=“DarkOliveGreen”]payment options.[/COLOR] For example:

[COLOR=“Blue”]PRODUCT x

List price: $ 100,00

Price: $ 80,00

or 4 x $ 20,00 <---- this one I will do, too.

TAB “Payment option” (formas de pagamento in the image in attach.)

Bank’s transfer: 76.00 (you earned 5% of discount)

bank’s bolet: $ 76.00 (you earned 5% of discount)

credit card: 1 x $80,00

2x $40.00

3x $27.00

4x $20.00

paypal

…[/COLOR]

-------

I will need the PRICE to make all this things.

For example:

Bank’s transfer: [B][price -(price
0.05)][/B] (you earned 5% of discount)

This is for the costumer have an idea how many ways he will can to pay for that product.

IF I AM NOT WRONG, using costumization mode if think I will need to change: [COLOR=“Blue”]common_templates/price.tpl[/COLOR]

UNHAPPILY, I haven’t found where I can configurate the space used to the tabs to get just 1 line and not to.

IN COSTUMIZATION MODE (you said Translation, is that right?)

I could see that common_templates/tabsbox.tpl could be the archive to change. But I haven’t found anything there to change.

By the way.

Thanks for your help.

2 of 3 problems solved.

:slight_smile:

Very helpful.

SEE IMAGENS in attachment.

blocks_reviews.jpg

[quote name=‘dragondf’]

In my case, I have one more problem:

In product’s page (costumer side) tabs use 2 lines in spite of just 1. The page has nothing in the sides… no side box, but it will to line 2 of the tabs.

[/QUOTE]

I am sorry for my English.

I have solved this problem of two lines increase in css parametre:

.tabs ul {
vertical-align: bottom;
max-width: 550px;

I am sorry for my English.

I have solved this problem of two lines increase in css parametre: