adding a banner under logo

What are the steps to add a banner under my logo? Im using the default blue skin. Ive tried to search the forums and have read the manual but have never seen a step by step guide.

Something like this. [URL=“http://www.xlote.com/”]皇冠贵宾会-官方网站 An image file that repeats across the top of my site (in this case blue with the red dots) with my transparent logo on top. Im using the default blue. Would be much appreciated if anyone could point me in the right direction. Thanks

[quote name=‘LGrill’]What are the steps to add a banner under my logo? Im using the default blue skin. Ive tried to search the forums and have read the manual but have never seen a step by step guide.[/QUOTE]

There are 2 ways that you can add a banner to your store.

In 2.07 you can click on Content then Banners. Click on Add Banner then select your type of banner. if you are going to use a flash banner then select text. Just enter the code in there for your banner.

Then you goto Design / Blocks and add a banner block to the appropriate page.

The second option would be to goto Design then Site Layout and enter your banner above your home page information. After you would need to goto Design / Blocks and then select Home Page and make sure that Central content is moved to the top if you want it at the top.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for taking the time the to reply Cut. This is the type of info I was looking for.