Can I Disable Product Tab View?

Hi, I’m giving CS-Cart a try and is surprisingly powerful. And the price it reasonable too.

One question though, that can I disable the product tab view? I sell electronics accessories. These items doesn’t have much description and features. In order to be visitor friendly, I would like to be able to show all the contents in separate tabs in one page view, like description, comments & reviews, …

If any one could be kind enough to help, you’re appreciated.

Thanks

[quote name=‘Zerocool’]Hi, I’m giving CS-Cart a try and is surprisingly powerful. And the price it reasonable too.

One question though, that can I disable the product tab view? I sell electronics accessories. These items doesn’t have much description and features. In order to be visitor friendly, I would like to be able to show all the contents in separate tabs in one page view, like description, comments & reviews, …

If any one could be kind enough to help, you’re appreciated.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

I am sure this can be done and would like to find out how also.

In order to get rid of features tab products.php must be edited then skin/customer/view/products/view.tpl I think

I just stumbled across this and thought I would share that in version 3 you can now turn off product tabs and just have everything listed out one section at a time :)