Changelog (2.0.6 - 2.0.7)

Thanks to DEV-Team for the update!

[+] Product editing: the “back to main category” link was added to edit product page.

[+] Ability to set products list layout for categories and globally was added.

[+] The “Hot deals block” addon was added.

[+] The “Redish” skin was added.

[+] The “Fresh pick” skin was added.

[+] The “Solitude” skin was added.

[+] Ability to stay in cart after adding the product was added.

[+] The ability to sort products by popularity and bestsellers was added.

[+] The ability to edit the popularity and bestsellers rating was added.

[+] A new list was added to Block manager - products, retrieved by popularity.

[+] The ability to mark product option (input and textarea) as required was added.

[+] The ability to validate option (input and textarea) value by regular expression was added.

[+] The ability to display own validation message for product option (input and textarea) was added.

[+] The ability to add inner hint to product option (input and textarea) was added.

[+] Ability to set description was added to product options.

[+] Database structure was optimized to support more than 100000 products.

[+] Caching of the slow queries was added.

[+] Order discount is not distributed among products now.

[] SEO addon: URL validation was improved.

[
] Console mode was improved: command-line parameters are parsed now.

[] Ability to set root template was added to allow an addon to use its own template.

[
] Template display moved to fn_dispatch function.

[] Ability to set number of columns in the “products2.tpl” template via block manager was added.

[
] New microformat “cm-skip-validation”: if added to submit button, form fields validation will be skipped.

[] Order management: if order is just saved, payment fields won’t be validated now.

[
] AntiFraud addon: checking is disabled in the administration area.

[] Affiliate code added to the “Affiliate information” page.

[
] Filtering of redirect URL was improved (line breaks are deleted now).

[] The “fn_get_products” function was improved: data retrieving time was decreased.

[
] The extra notification was added when page loads slowly.

[] The “Loading” box was redesigned.

[
] Suppliers addon: duplicate shipping calculation was removed.

[] Realtime shipping calculators: origination is passed now as a part of the “package_info” array.

[
] Protx payment gateways renamed to SagePay.

[] Debitech, Pay&Read, Payflow, Paypal, SagePay, Secpay and Westpac payment processors adapted to new discount calculation rules.

[
] Ability to close store in demo mode was disabled .

[] Product features: import/export format was extended - type and group can be exported now.

[
] ExIm: ability to import/export product localization was added.

[] Product configurator: quick links to add group/class added on edit group/class pages.

[
] News and emails addon: link to subscribers list was added to manage mailing lists form.

[] Tar archiver: directory handling was improved.

[
] Sagepay payment methods: now state field is passed for US residents only.

[] Emails can be sent in plain-text format now.

[
] Timezone IDs were updated to allow daylight saving usage.

[] Ability to set the “cm-ajax-force” microformat to inline javascript was added.

[
] Image previewer: the names of functions were standardized.

[] Image previewer: events declaration was updated.

[
] ViaKlix payment processor was renamed to Virtual Merchant.

[] Product features: images are retrieved for extended features only now.

[
] 2checkout payment processor: notice updated.

[*] Contents of the right column are displayed under products list on one-page checkout page now.

[!] Products bulk import script: icons for images were not created. Fixed.

[!] Incorrect directory was used in some payment descriptions. Fixed.

[!] CMS pages (link): the “Open in new window” checkbox was always checked. Fixed.

[!] Nochex payment method: incorrect variable was used. Fixed.

[!] If several emails were sent at once, reply-to addresses were accumulated. Fixed.

[!] CSV parser: file was parsed incorrectly if the delimiter was tab. Fixed.

[!] ExIm: some types of product features were exported incorrectly. Fixed.

[!] There was an ability to apply gift certificate code several times. Fixed.

[!] Protx direct payment processor: 3D auth worked incorrectly. Fixed.

[!] Settings: incorrect language was used to display options. Fixed.

[!] Incorrect type of the “user_id” field in the user_session_products table was used. Fixed.

[!] Price for a configurable product was calculated incorrectly in the administration panel (product list) if the product had groups with default products. Fixed.

[!] Suppliers addon: free shipping promotion was applied incorrectly. Fixed.

[!] Suppliers addon: shipping rates were not calculated for google checkout. Fixed.

[!] Product feature comparison did not work properly. Fixed.

[!] If a product has linked global options and their combinations, then the combinations were not saved when cloning. Fixed.

[!] If categories block of the “dynamic” type was used, the current category was not displayed when viewing a product from this category. Fixed.

[!] News and emails addon: pagination was not displayed on manage news page. Fixed.

[!] Products were not imported if there were empty fields in an imported file. Fixed.

[!] Discounts were not applied to the products on the product feature comparison page. Fixed.

[!] Order management: order was not assigned to user if the user was created on the “customer information” step. Fixed.

[!] News and emails addon: newsletter sender name/email formed incorrectly. Fixed.

[!] Gift certificate’s price was calculated incorrectly if price was entered in a secondary currency. Fixed.

[!] Product option variant images were not cloned when cloning product or applying global option. Fixed.

[!] The search words from Yandex and Rambler queries were stored in wrong encoding in the database. Fixed.

[!] The images were displayed incorrectly and the external links did not worked as expected in the newsletters. Fixed.

[!] If the “Allow negative amount in inventory” and “Track with options” settings were enabled, it was not possible to add to the cart a product with option combination having negative amount. Fixed.

[!] The “Coming soon” text was displayed on a product detail page only if it was not allowed to add the product to the cart. Fixed.

[!] The “( )” sign (brackets) was displayed for a supplier’ shipping method at checkout if there was no delivery time specified. Fixed.

[!] The inventory amount could not be negative. Fixed.

[!] Extended content search: several search conditions were not taken into account when retrieving products. Fixed.

[!] EPassporte payment gateway: incorrect subtotal passed. Fixed.

[!] Block manager: if addon was deleted, smarty error was displayed for blocks from this addon. Fixed.

[!] News and emails addon: news list displayed incorrectly in IE6/7. Fixed.

[!] Product configurator: if several groups/classes with the same products were created, compatibility was not checked. Fixed.

[!] Profile: if the country field was disabled for shipping section, profile could not be created. Fixed.

[!] Checkout: profile extra fields were not copied from billing to shipping address for anonymous customer. Fixed.

[!] CMS pages: incorrect redirect performed when updating page position in tree view. Fixed.

[!] Top menu was not updated if linked to categories/pages and category/page was added/updated. Fixed.

[!] Product options: image, code and inventory were not displayed for the checkbox option in unchecked state. Fixed.

[!] Addons: multiple selectbox option was not displayed correctly. Fixed.

[!] News and emails addon: plain-text emails were sent as HTML anyway. Fixed.

[!] Uploaded files with special symbols in file name were not decoded correctly. Fixed.

[!] Gift certificates addon: if several certificates were applied and their total amount was greater than the order total, discount calculated incorrectly. Fixed.

[!] Product filters: prices filter worked incorrectly if qty discounts were defined. Fixed.

[!] Checkout: discounts were calculated incorrectly on one-page checkout when changing payment method. Fixed.

[!] If shipping was disabled and all the profile fields were disabled for checkout, there was no ability to place an order. Fixed.

[!] Data import: images from dynamic URLs were not imported. Fixed.

[!] Products list: descriptions were saved in a wrong language when saving products. Fixed.

[!] Russian letters were dispalyed as HTML entities when viewing detail statistics of visitors. Fixed.

[!] ServiRed payment method: incorrect signature generated. Fixed.

[!] Image previewer: the images were not cached and in some cases the image positioning was incorrect. Fixed.

[!] There was no ability to add subscribers by using the “Add subscribers from users” picker in IE7. There was no ability to attach subscribers to a definite mailing list by using the “Add subscribers from users” picker in IE8. Fixed.

[!] Displaying of page 404 in the Admin panel was corrected.

In addition, CS-Cart 2.0.7 comes with three new skins: “Redish”, “Fresh pick” and “Solitude”. Please note that since these skins are made by third-party designers, they require a backlink to an author’s website (please, refer to the licence.txt file in a corresponding skin folder for more details).

This Upgrade not working…many errors. Works to someone?

[quote name=‘MimiWatch’]This Upgrade not working…many errors. Works to someone?[/QUOTE]

I have run this upgrade and it seems 100%

So far so good. I had to redo some of my templates but overall it was a good upgrade.

Upgrade was quick, So far don’t see any problems.

Fantastic. I am thrilled to see many of my new feature requests in this update. :slight_smile:

[+] The ability to mark product option (input and textarea) as required was added.

[+] The ability to validate option (input and textarea) value by regular expression was added.

[+] The ability to display own validation message for product option (input and textarea) was added.

[+] The ability to add inner hint to product option (input and textarea) was added.

[+] Ability to set description was added to product options.

Keep making those new feature requests. It might take a few releases, but it appears the developers are listening. :slight_smile:

I just installed 2.07 and it went very smoothly.

My store is now temporarily closed. :frowning: fix?

Kogi,

Just login to your CS-Cart admin and you will see a small link at the bottom of the page that you can click to re-open your store.

Thank you :smiley:

Maybe I should read the manual:-?

Where is this Hot deals block. I found it in Admin/Addons. I installed it but where do you use this feature?

I must applaud the team for a fine release.

The upgrade process was painless.

And the Solitude Skin looks beautiful

[quote name=‘CutRiteFX’]Where is this Hot deals block. I found it in Admin/Addons. I installed it but where do you use this feature?[/QUOTE]

I have been looking for this too. There is nothing obvious. I hope this is not like the ‘My changes’ add-on where we still have no documantation.

Bob

I think I found a buglet

With SEO turned on

If you create a content page that is not in the root level.

And you try to use that link in the Top Menu

Clicking that link will fair with a 404

I was excited about “View as:” thing in categories. But its settings drop after entering different category or subcategory, it is useless…

[quote name=‘CutRiteFX’]Where is this Hot deals block. I found it in Admin/Addons. I installed it but where do you use this feature?[/QUOTE]

I found it in CS-Cart User Manual, and it nice features…

Hot deals block - allows to add a block (Design->Blocks) with the settings Name:

ANY, Block content: Products, Filling: ANY, Position: Central, Appearance type: Hot

deals, Wrapper: NONE. Using the block customers will be able to scroll the products

displayed in this block, switch to different pages and filter products by categories;

[quote name=‘xisnet’]I found it in CS-Cart User Manual, and it nice features…

Hot deals block - allows to add a block (Design->Blocks) with the settings Name:

ANY, Block content: Products, Filling: ANY, Position: Central, Appearance type: Hot

deals, Wrapper: NONE. Using the block customers will be able to scroll the products

displayed in this block, switch to different pages and filter products by categories;[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this good tip!

Ohh und Update works 100% from my testshop!

Hot deals doesn’t work in IE.

[quote name=‘xisnet’]I found it in CS-Cart User Manual, and it nice features…

displayed in this block, switch to different pages and filter products by categories;[/QUOTE]

When I checked the manual it was not there. I now see it. But I dont have that option in my Appearance Type List

blocks.jpg

[quote name=‘CutRiteFX’]When I checked the manual it was not there. I now see it. But I dont have that option in my Appearance Type List[/QUOTE]

Position->Center!

[quote name=‘joe’]Position->Center![/QUOTE]

Tried that too. Still does not show up.

blocks2.jpg