Upgrade problem

Hi all. after trying to upgrade from 1.3.5 to 2.0.6 i get this error.

(the images are in the database setting in 1.3.5 even that i do not have images yet)

And its clean 2.0.6 install

Database error: Duplicate entry ‘1-E-EN’ for key 1 (1062)

Invalid query: INSERT INTO cscart_form_descriptions (object_id, description, lang_code) VALUES (‘1’, 'Thank You for your subscription. Again We do not send spam or sell our subscription lists to anyone or any third party. Your privacy is our priority. Check out our privacy policy for more details. ', ‘EN’)

Backtrace:

File: /home/trancei1/public_html/adultnbeyond.com/shop/core/fn.database.php

Line: 233

Function: db_error

File: /home/trancei1/public_html/adultnbeyond.com/shop/upgrade135sp4-206.php

Line: 749

Function: db_query

Ayy ideas why i get this?

It also happened to me, I just delete the form that have those description mentioned in error. After that backup the database again and run the upgrade. Then no more error like that.

Try upgrading again and see if it repeats.

[quote name=‘DTL’]Try upgrading again and see if it repeats.[/QUOTE]

yes did it liek 3 times. what do i need to delte here to try again.xisnet? the lines or the actual pages.?

I just login to CS-Cart administration site then I delete the form (normally Contact Us form) Try delete it, then backup again the DB and try upgrade.

Fun. This just happend to me “again”.

I’m so frustrated.

Plus I found out I did not read the readme text file properly. More frustration… grrrrr

[quote name=‘DTL’]Fun. This just happend to me “again”.

I’m so frustrated.

Plus I found out I did not read the readme text file properly. More frustration… grrrrr[/QUOTE]

OK the problem is as cs people told me:

There was a minor bug with this in the upgrade script. In order to fix it, please replace this line of the code:

$elm_id = db_query(“INSERT INTO ?:form_descriptions ?e”, $a);

with this one:

db_query(“INSERT INTO ?:form_descriptions ?e”, $a);

in the “upgrade135sp4-206.php” script.

TRY AND let me know if it works for you people