After upgrade to 2.0.6 admin settings not displaying

I can’t change a lot of my settings in the admin section. All I see are blank empty spaces in the middle of the page where the settings should be able to be changed. I attached an image. Can anyone help?

ss.jpg

Do you have English turned off in the language settings?

Please check the template of that page. Because it happened to me on certain pages but when I check the files somehow it has been corrupted.

It happend to me but I have English as language disabled.

For anyone else who had this problem, I was missing some necessary template files and that’s why things were not showing up.

Do you remember which files?

These problems are due to the upgrade not completing successfully. Do not just replace files that you find missing because I guarantee you there are many more problems you haven’t noticed yet.

If you do not see [COLOR=“Lime”]The database upgrade is finished successfully![/COLOR] at the end of the upgrade, redo it until you do. Suggestion, use FireFox instead of IE.

[quote name=‘Tool Outfitters’]These problems are due to the upgrade not completing successfully. Do not just replace files that you find missing because I guarantee you there are many more problems you haven’t noticed yet.

If you do not see [COLOR=“Lime”]The database upgrade is finished successfully![/COLOR] at the end of the upgrade, redo it until you do. Suggestion, use FireFox instead of IE.[/QUOTE]

True, sometimes you have update the database twice (or more) to get it sucessfully done.