Your thoughts please

A new template converted for CS though similar to Joomla shopper frenzy.

http://www.demontemplates.com

Not completely finished but would love your thoughts as I have them in about 10 different colours.

And dont even go on about CS selling ??? :roll:

Your website link please

I think I have just given it

my only suggestion is in the top slider of templates, somehow show a Version 3 or Version 4 icon or something so users know what version it works for.

I dont use cubecart, but if i was shopping for a theme I would want to only click on the ones that fit my version.

Just a thought. Kudos.

[quote name=‘Demon Templates’]I think I have just given it[/QUOTE]

Mate why don’t you try creating a mod and skin for csc new version ?

[quote name=‘miracles’]Mate why don’t you try creating a mod and skin for csc new version ?[/QUOTE]

I maybe misunderstanding you :confused: but this template is for the new CS-Cart.

I maybe misunderstanding you, but I do not see CS-Cart templates mentioned anywhere on your site?

[quote name=‘Demon Templates’]I maybe misunderstanding you :confused: but this template is for the new CS-Cart.[/QUOTE]

It has only written CubeCART :lol:

Ok guys I think there is some cofusion here. The below url is running CS-Cart 2.0.5

What I am asking is your views on the actual template being used at http://www.demontemplates.com

I am not selling templates for CS-Cart, well not yet anyhow, though hopefully maybe in the future.

However, if you cannot spot that this is CS-Cart 2 then this is a good thing ah?

[quote name=‘Demon Templates’]Ok guys I think there is some cofusion here. The below url is running CS-Cart 2.0.5

What I am asking is your views on the actual template being used at http://www.demontemplates.com

I am not selling templates for CS-Cart, well not yet anyhow, though hopefully maybe in the future.

However, if you cannot spot that this is CS-Cart 2 then this is a good thing ah?[/QUOTE]

I don’t like search field. It needs few color tone different border or something.

Also I don’t like this type of skins, two thirds or nothing you must scroll down too see content on 17" screen…

I do like scroller in general (posibly it could be ~ twice smaller and not to appear in every page as it become bit annoying)…

Also like site graphics and layouts.

Remove “Minimum quantity for “Blechingley” is 1” from multicolumns, will someone order 0? :slight_smile:

Add to cart in multicolumns can also be removed, doubt if anyone will buy without reading description…

Header and Footer looks OK, content needs border with shadow I think…

[quote]

Header and Footer looks OK, content needs border with shadow I think…

[/quote]

That’s exactly what i was going to say, the content looks a bit too white.

I think it ironic using Cs-Cart to sell Cube Cart templates, but I digress. When I click on ‘view larger image’ I am able to move the image to see parts of the template but I’d much rather be able to see the whole template.

Regarding search field. Now its too bright… Something like here in forum top right search field would be good for your site.