Zopim Live Help add-on

[quote name=‘MrZeO’ timestamp=‘1324669826’ post=‘128362’]

Thats the thing, in CS-Cart after activation of Zopim you only have a blank space to put zopim code, no credentials or anythins as other modules :(

BTW: Why I seem to post as a trial user, im a proffesional one :o

[/quote]

Just installed this add-on. Still works fine!

Some notes: you have to upload the folder in the basic skin to the skin you are using.

And the code you have to paste into the add-on, can be found on your zopim dashboard.

nice!

Yes, my website is also using Zopim live chat through HTML block. I also want to know if there is any advantages if we were to use it through an add-on?

[quote name='buging' timestamp='1326804709' post='129485']

Im currently using Zopim via an HTML block. Is there any advantage of using this add-on vs what i have right now?

thanks,

Mike

2.2.4 MVE

[/quote]

[quote name=‘Flow’ timestamp=‘1327686244’ post=‘130092’]

Just installed this add-on. Still works fine!

Some notes: you have to upload the folder in the basic skin to the skin you are using.

And the code you have to paste into the add-on, can be found on your zopim dashboard.

nice!

[/quote]

Having trouble finding this :(

It doesn't like the code. I added the addon and placed my code via admin for zopim but when I save it and go back, it removes a lot of the code referring to javascript. It doesn't like it. It wants to fix the code and it is causing the module not to work.

[quote name='ckad79' timestamp='1330458238' post='132282']

It doesn't like the code. I added the addon and placed my code via admin for zopim but when I save it and go back, it removes a lot of the code referring to javascript. It doesn't like it. It wants to fix the code and it is causing the module not to work.

[/quote]

You should first choose HTML when inserting the code (see little button corner right usually called Source, or html)

Don't enter it in the wysiwyg editor.

who can show me how i can add code zopim at index.php , the code zopim is html i dont know how do that.

There is an add-on. You dont have to add code to index.php

Anyone looking for Zopim, there is a deal right now.

Zopim Live Chat deal - MightyDeals

[sup]I am no way affiliated with Mightydeals, I just get their email alerts and saw this thread.[/sup]

Hey, thanks for that. Might try it, have been thinking about adding live chat.

Just got it, remember to select the 1 year option or the code dont work.

upgrade was easy enough from free version

John

Thanks for the sale info. I did look at Zopin, but there are two things that I don't see that I have with my current live help.

One is having the control panel on a local desktop instead of having to log in to Zopin account. Easier to turn on line off and on from desktop. Second, I can't find where you can configure the off line form. I get more off line requests than on line. I would need an optional telephone number and a country and state field. Has anyone seen these features in Zopin? I looked around and did not see it.

Thanks,

Bob

Hi

I tried to install this add-on in V3. No luck.

I think I am adding the code incorrectly can someone explain this a little better? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I personally don’t use these Live Help systems in CS-Cart, however it might be a good idea if the OP (CS-Cart) can post a tutorial for all their customers?

Installation steps for v2.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x and now 3.x. Spending a few minutes to document it properly will save hours of support via the forums.

TIP:

The most common reason people run into issues when editing a TPL file to add a Live Chat or other Add-on (such as …/customer/index.tpl or …/customer/top.tpl or …/customer/main.tpl or …/customer/footer.tpl…) is to make sure you place your [font=courier new,courier,monospace][/font] tags inside [font=courier new,courier,monospace]{literal} … {/literal}[/font] SMARTY tags! :)

You can download we new FREE Zopim module for CS-Cart 3.0.X:

www.cs-cart.com.tr/download/cs-cart-zopim-modulu.zip

Installation easy Just download zip file. Unzip and upload CS-Cart installation directory. Install addon and insert your zopim account code to module settings.

FAQ:

What is my account code?

You can extract your account code from your Zopim Live Chat Script. Look for your account code in line 6 of the code, in between the question mark (?) and apostrophe (').

```php

```

I´ve just added Zopim chat through new HTML block and it works fine. Just do not forget to paste the Zopim code between the head tags as they indicate. I was working with Zopim when I used another Shopping cart provider and was quite happy with it.

Free Zopim Live Chat add-on available for 4.0.x / 4.1.x / 4.2.x, please follow http://forum.cs-cart…opim-live-chat/

I hope that helps,

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]—[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Valentin[/font][/color]

[color=#808080][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]part of hungryweb.net[/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] [/font][/color]