XHTML/CSS Skin

[quote name=‘snorocket’]then stop ranting and venting off on other people and finally do something…I did’nt say any of the comments you accused me of saying…what you need to do is write your essay and then refer to ET’s post above as we’ll be discussing these issues along with many others soon…[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about? I’ve done something ever since I bought the cart. I’ve been giving CS-Cart input on a ton of things and been pushing both seo urls, xhtml template and the checkout for the most part.

I wont write an essay if nobody reads it. That would be wasting my time completely.

Back on topic…please.

I think overall we all have contributions from all members,

The Big4 (SWS/Sno/Zyles/ET) all are usually in contact with CS-CART on a weekly basis as am I.

We Need the one page checkout or don’t we?

I beginning to consider the fact that, yes people are complaining about cs-cart in terms where they are NOT contributing to the overall brainstorming and consequently improving the cart as a byproduct of their compaints.

As we all know it this is called moaning but it should go without saying there is no need to point it out as it’s usually quite obvious (no offense intented to any party)

I’ve read throughout this and many other threads and I’ve seen some sure signs of improvements (I joined at 1.3.3 Sp2) made by CS and very much so our mod developers and I’m sure we all appreciate this.

I’m going to open a new thread that will have a voting option to a one page checkout which can be located here

So let’s keep on topic so in that CSS/XHTML skins may rock :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote name=‘bholland’]No, no…I welcome the discussion. I agree that $275 is a lot for what I was guessing was nearly complete. I was expecting it too be cheaper and therefore wouldn’t mind as much throwing a few dollars their way. I’d still like to look over your code SWS if you’re willing to share it. I understand if you want to hold onto it :slight_smile: Hmmm, you are probably right that if I really want it to be custom I’m going to have to rewrite most of it regardless. [/quote]

On that note, did you get the email ok ?

Yes, I just downloaded it, thanks! I’m been fighting email/DNS issues on and off all day and then hotmail has been up and down for the past several hours (it’s sad that I still have an account there :))

Anyways, I appreciate you sending it over…I’m going to just start building out what I want and I appreciate the head start you gave me!

On a side note, I was all excited when I noticed so many posts in my thread…until I started reading :wink:

It’s nice to see people who are interested and invested in this as well. My job on a day to day basis is IA and managing/specing web based projects. I’m happy to lend a hand if you guys need to have a more formal spec (which you really do…it’s getting to the point that you can’t expain a feature in a few sentences).

Feel free to PM.

Thanks,

B

Thanks,

B