XCart have too many payment mods

I see the xcart they have too many mods which csc cart doesn’t have specially when they are giving moneybookers at free of cost, when csc will cover these mod. I also use xcart but they are also slow speed. Don’t say my ISP was poor they giving me Dialup Speed :smiley:

For example, which mods csc does not have and are those mods really important?

Anyway, if it is important, I don’t want to pay again to get that…

X-cart has more more less integrated (for free) mods.

There are a lot of paid mods created by modders, that is right, but they are not cheap!

You can believe me we are worked with this webshop for long years than changed to cs-cart.

[quote name=‘ThomH’]X-cart has more more less integrated (for free) mods.

There are a lot of paid mods created by modders, that is right, but they are not cheap!

You can believe me we are worked with this webshop for long years than changed to cs-cart.[/QUOTE]

Hi, I just don’t get one thing, why all of your websites for me are not reachable? I keep getting this(sth wrong with my provider?):

[SIZE=5]Sorry, but you have reached…[/SIZE]

The End of the Internet.

[SIZE=3]EndOfTheInternet[/SIZE]

That’s right, this is the Final Directory on the very Last Webserver on the Entire Internet!

(In case you were wondering, the end of the Internet is located in the heart of Dallas, Texas, U.S.A.)

You can’t go any further from here.

[SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000]YOU MUST NOW START BACK AT THE VERY BEGINNING! [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]

If you have further questions, please contact your system administrator.[/SIZE]

[quote name=‘joe’]Hi, I just don’t get one thing, why all of your websites for me are not reachable? I keep getting this(sth wrong with my provider?):

[SIZE=5]Sorry, but you have reached…[/SIZE]

The End of the Internet.

[SIZE=3]EndOfTheInternet[/SIZE]

That’s right, this is the Final Directory on the very Last Webserver on the Entire Internet!

(In case you were wondering, the end of the Internet is located in the heart of Dallas, Texas, U.S.A.)

You can’t go any further from here.

[SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000]YOU MUST NOW START BACK AT THE VERY BEGINNING! [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]

If you have further questions, please contact your system administrator.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

This is same problem here. I think they banned IP Address But i have a dynamic IP and still not access. :twisted:

[quote name=‘joe’]For example, which mods csc does not have and are those mods really important?

Anyway, if it is important, I don’t want to pay again to get that…[/QUOTE]

Absolutely we need other mods. I receive many request from other countries and they don’t have a paypal account or there is some problem. So that’s why the better way if csc makes a new mods specially moneybookers. Too many hot dogs here. :stuck_out_tongue: