wysiwyg editor

You see the "Replay to this topic" wysiwyg editor, please.

click in the textarea container and onload wysiwyg editor! :-)

In most cases, the editor is not needed in the category and product detailed page. it's true?

good idea for admin panel cm-wysiwyg textarea.

how to performance with using and edit "core.js" or jquery?

Well, there has to be a siimple answer. One of my clients wanted the wysiwyg editor on a textarea in their admin. It was eays to add cm-wsiwyg to the class and viola, the editor appeared.

However, when i put two lines like
Test line 1

Test line 2

The HTML shows as two paragraphs (what is expected) but when the data is POSTED it comes into the controller as 2 newline separated lines versus the two html paragraphs.

So what's the trick to getting it to POST html code so that the editor is useful? I must be missing something.

The textara tag looks like:

{$big_comment}

But when $_REQUEST['big_comment'] is received in the controller the string is "Test line 1\nTest line 2" where it should be "

Test line 1

Test line 2

".

Use fn_trusted_vars.

Hello, I realize this is an old thread, but I can not find the answer anywhere else. I need to use a text editor in a backend add on page and while I add the class 'cm-wysiwyg' to my textarea, nothing seems to happen. I clear the cache of course. When I try to do the same to the orders page for example, it works fine but not in my custom addon page. I believe its a js file not being included but I honestly dont know. Here is my page code for reference.

{capture name="mainbox"}
{include file="common/subheader.tpl" title="{__("tb_settings_subheader_1")}"}

{include file="common/subheader.tpl" title="{__("tb_settings_subheader_2")}"}

{include file="common/subheader.tpl" title="{__("tb_settings_subheader_3")}"}

{/capture}

{capture name=“sidebar”}

{/capture}

{capture name=“adv_buttons”}

{__(“tb_save_settings_button_text”)}

{/capture}

{include file=“common/mainbox.tpl” title=“{__(‘taxydromikh_bridge’)}” content=$smarty.capture.mainbox adv_buttons=$smarty.capture.adv_buttons select_languages=true buttons=$smarty.capture.buttons sidebar=$smarty.capture.sidebar}

{script src=“js/addons/taxydromikh_bridge/taxydromikh_bridge_settings.js”}

Could you please point out my mistake? I am currently testing this on version 4.2.4.

Thanks in advance