www.nzperfume.com - Perfumes and Fragrances

NZPerfume.com - Discount Perfumes, Discount Fragrances - NZ Perfume

Hey guys,

Launched this site Nov 2010. I would like to show it off here and see what you guys think.

Installation done using CS Cart 2.1.2

Self customized themed based from the built-in theme ‘Lingerie’

Did some modifications in the CSS to make it IE7 compatible

Speed-up and compress thanks to Lee Li Pop, YSlow 90% (A) and PageSpeed 87% (B)

Constructive feedback welcome :smiley:

Feel free to ask questions or add comments!

Great looking site and very fast here in the Eastern part of the U.S. Very easy to navigate and find products. Everything looks great in Chrome as far as I could tell. A really clean look, function and performance.

Only suggestion I got is to come up with a simple logo and place it as your favicon. The other is I’m not sure if you’re intent in the flash rotator is to link to something or not. I know when scrolling of the product in the flash banner it acts as if their is something to link too.

Other than that, I’m really impressed with the site and would buy something if you were not in NZ.:wink:

Congrats and good luck in 2011…I’m sure you will do very well with a bit of SEO you’re on your way.

Stu

Thanks derby , yeah I need to think of a good favicon… my imagination is really limiting hence the minimalistic approach towards the theme, I may just go for ‘NZ’ black letters on white background.

And yes, I might have to change the flash banner a bit so its unclickable. Currently the mouse-over makes it slightly confusing with the clicks going nowhere.

I would add some color to the header. The first time your site loaded I tried to scroll up (above the solid black bar) because I thought I was missing the header, then I realized it was there, just in all black and white. I like the black and white pages, but I would add some color to the top header to separate yourself from the competition and make your site memorable. Probably a new logo would help.

[quote name=‘Triplets’]I would add some color to the header. The first time your site loaded I tried to scroll up (above the solid black bar) because I thought I was missing the header, [/QUOTE]

Me too, but site is fast here in UK

John