www.electrogeneral.com

Try a few different settings other than escape:html and see what happens

[url]Search Results for "docsv2" | Smarty

triplets, I tried them all, none worked. Anyway, I’ll leave it all in lowercase and wait for a miracle: that someone in the supplier’s office have some mercy on fixes the csv.

I do not know if you understand Spanish but if you do, take a look at some product’s descriptions and you’ll realize why I think Cervantes must be suffering in his grave with such spelling. My clients must think I’m illiterate. Do you know how many times I have told those guys about the darn csv??? It must be millions by now, they just do not care. I’m about to think they do it on purpose.:evil:

triplets, do you happen to know how I can set the order of certain fields in admin as default? I have asked in other threads but got no reply.

I need to order, for example, the subscriber’s list (emails) starting from newest to oldest, that should be the default order.

The same for customers’s orders in admin and for customer’s list.

Where can I change that?

[quote name=‘mirnitagl’]Hi!

I’d like to present my Spanish site http://www.electrogeneral.com

Please, be very critical, I love negative constructive critics.:D[/QUOTE]

nice, where did you get moneybookers module :slight_smile: ?

Hi, bschiett!!! Long time no see!!!:stuck_out_tongue:

Did you get the private message i sent to you letting you know about the invoice mod? I soon as I did those humble modifications for the invoice problem I thought of you. Did you get it?

As for the moneybookers module: i do not have it:( I only have the banner with my affiliate link in it but I removed it recently, what’s the point? nobody clicks there anyway.

I wish i had the money bookers module though, but last time i asked cs-cart team were asking for 200 usd, which I do not have.

Do you happen to know if they included it in the latest release?:

[quote name=‘mirnitagl’]Hi, bschiett!!! Long time no see!!!:stuck_out_tongue:

Did you get the private message i sent to you letting you know about the invoice mod? I soon as I did those humble modifications for the invoice problem I thought of you. Did you get it?

As for the moneybookers module: i do not have it:( I only have the banner with my affiliate link in it but I removed it recently, what’s the point? nobody clicks there anyway.

I wish i had the money bookers module though, but last time i asked cs-cart team were asking for 200 usd, which I do not have.

Do you happen to know if they included it in the latest release?:[/QUOTE]

hey,

i’ll check the messages… i don’t come here often so i might have missed it.

we are still looking for a real invoice and credit mod.

moneybookers… sad there is no support built in but we will probably go with worldpay.

maybe cs-cart devs can chime in and let us know about the status of these mods.

b