www.CustomAutoTrend.com - Just Went Live

Hi All,

I just want to thank everyone who has helped me either directly or indirectly through sharing their knowledge and expertise on the board - it’s been great getting to learn about CS-Cart and e-Commerce in general with the help of everyone here.

My site just went live a few days ago and I’m already starting to get orders :smiley: which is a really nice feeling.

Please feel free to check out my store and offer any comments, criticism, or suggestions that you might have.

Also if anyone wants some shiny new custom car accessories let me know and I’ll sell anything pretty much at cost to members of the forum as long as you’re in the US.

The site is located at www.CustomAutoTrend.com

Check it out and let me know what you think.

Thanks everyone!

-Jerry

Get rid of Bestsellers module. It’s good for your competitors to see what you sell and what you don’t so, they can make it cheaper [the best one] or do not order some at all.

[quote name=‘Noman’]Get rid of Bestsellers module. It’s good for your competitors to see what you sell and what you don’t so, they can make it cheaper [the best one] or do not order some at all.[/QUOTE]

That’s true but my competitors all know what the bestsellers are - it’s industry standard based on each product. For example, Carpet always sells best for dashcovers simply because its the cheapest and has a lifetime warranty.