www.babiken.com -- Consumer Electronics Wholesaler: Android Smartphone & Tablets

[color=#0000cd]Hello Guys[/color]

[color=#0000cd]Try to build the site and list the products. Your suggestions are welcome.[/color]

[color=#ff0000]www.babiken.com [/color]

[color=#0000cd]We sells electonics at wholesale prices. [/color]

[color=#0000cd]Though cs-cart is not perfect for my needs but it meets my basic needs. The shortingcoming is there are almost no free add-ons.[/color]

[color=#0000cd]Cheers.[/color]

Hello bonafide2001!

I've checked your website. It has all necessary information a customer may require (full product descriptions, payment and shipping information, privacy policy, etc. that's great!). I would recommend you to add social buttons to allow your customers to share your products to social networks. You can search this forum for such an add-on, it is really very useful.

Also, I would recommend you to place your Follow us links to every page of your store (for example, in a side block or in the footer). It will increase your likes and followers.

Your idea to give a discount coupon for a review is great. Reviews are a very important part of sales strategy.

Free CS-Cart add-ons can be found via Google search or this forum search. There are some useful free add-ons over here.

And of course, you are welcome to check our add-ons, we have a great variety of them and probably you will find something suitable for your website http://www.alt-team…rt-modules.html

Best regards, Alt-team

Hello,

Just visit our site if you are not satisfied with the basic CS-Cart funtions.

We offer a wide range of professionally developed CS-Cart add-ons, plugins and CS-Cart modules to provide additional functionality and boost your sales.