Wrapper Saving Problem ...

I just installed CS-Cart 2.10 now. However, when I change the Wrapper for Central Content Block it doesnt save …

By default its mainbox_general.tpl - I want to change it to sidebox_general.tpl … i hit save and nothing happens, it remains the same.

PLEASE HELP.

I could be off base here but I don’t think the central content block can be a side box.

Its just the name of the wrapper sidebox_general.tpl, its there in 2.08 … its just that the thing refuses to save …

admin help …

You may want to quickly try to make this change from a different type browser, if you are using firefox, open up IE & try to make the change.

Its not working … I did that already, tried all browswers like IE, FF, Chrome, Opera, etc.

Cs-cart People Dont Care About The Bugs And Fixes, I Regret The Day When I Bought Cs-cart.

What About You Guys …

[quote name=‘vikram’]Cs-cart People Dont Care About The Bugs And Fixes, I Regret The Day When I Bought Cs-cart.

What About You Guys …[/QUOTE]

Not me. I think that CS-Cart is great. Have you sent a ticket to CS-Cart for them to look at this?

I have had good results communicating with them and also posting bugs in the bug tracker. They have been very responsive.

I think it also helps that I have a great host in CyberLNC. They understand CS-Cart and they are very good at what they do.

Adam

I had recently wrapper saving problems in BLOCKS.

The default wrapper didnt change when i selected from the drop down menu my costum one.

The Solution for me was changing ftp permissions to 777 for all files in customer/blocks/locations