Worth Upgrading to V 4.0.3 from 3.0.2?

Hi,

Is it worth upgrading from 3.0.2 to the latest V4.0.3? I don’t feel like being left out from any latest improvements and new features in the latest CS-cart. :-(

Thanks

I recently upgraded from 3.0.6 and I like this new version very much.

I had a hard time upgrading though, but I had a hard time upgrading from v2 to v3 also with store import tool. I don't know why, maybe because I have about 1500 products. I gave up with it, then next morning I notice it had worked. Maybe it needed all that time to import all my pics, I don't know.

I like how I can send shipping details to customer & they receive a link they can just click.

Seems faster also for me. Also the ability for the customer to view multiple pictures of each product on the categories page without having to visit each individual product page saves them a lot of time. The image zoom feature is awesome too. You can see these features on cscart demo store.

Good luck!

[quote name='jimmyod' timestamp='1387194518' post='173583']

I recently upgraded from 3.0.6 and I like this new version very much.

I had a hard time upgrading though, but I had a hard time upgrading from v2 to v3 also with store import tool. I don't know why, maybe because I have about 1500 products. I gave up with it, then next morning I notice it had worked. Maybe it needed all that time to import all my pics, I don't know.

I like how I can send shipping details to customer & they receive a link they can just click.

Seems faster also for me. Also the ability for the customer to view multiple pictures of each product on the categories page without having to visit each individual product page saves them a lot of time. The image zoom feature is awesome too. You can see these features on cscart demo store.

Good luck!

[/quote]

How is it stability wise? Also are your custom addons working from ver 3 in this new version 4.0.3?

[quote name='jain1980' timestamp='1387203325' post='173588']

How is it stability wise? Also are your custom addons working from ver 3 in this new version 4.0.3?

[/quote]Seams pretty stable to me, better than 3.0.6. I think 3.0 was the worst ever. I had all kinds of probs with that version.My add ons were not carried over. I do not think they will work for you.