Winbank (Piraeus) Redirection Test Cases

Hi all,

Can anyone help me on how I can implement the test cases transactions that Winbank (Piraeus) Redirection payment method requests?

Thanks

[quote name='konstantinos81' timestamp='1400489508' post='183783']

Hi all,

Can anyone help me on how I can implement the test cases transactions that Winbank (Piraeus) Redirection payment method requests?

Thanks

[/quote]

We have some experience with the Piraeus integration. What problem do you have?

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1400499188' post='183794']

We have some experience with the Piraeus integration. What problem do you have?

[/quote]

Thanks for your reply!

I want to implement the test cases with a demo account the bank sent me.

I entered the demo[size=3] [size=4][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Acquirer[/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]ID, [/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]MerchantID, [/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]PosID, [/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]User Name, [/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Password [/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]in the configuration of the winbank payment method and then activated the method.[/font][/size][/size]

But when I try the first scenario that is “buy with visa without installments” cs-cart popup a message that the transaction could not

proceed.

[quote name='konstantinos81' timestamp='1400566990' post='183839']

Thanks for your reply!

I want to implement the test cases with a demo account the bank sent me.

I entered the demo[size=3] [size=4][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Acquirer[/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]ID, [/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]MerchantID, [/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]PosID, [/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]User Name, [/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Password [/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]in the configuration of the winbank payment method and then activated the method.[/font][/size][/size]

But when I try the first scenario that is “buy with visa without installments” cs-cart popup a message that the transaction could not

proceed.

[/quote]

Please go to the Order details page in the admin panel to check the Winbank response/ error message.

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1400572894' post='183844']

Please go to the Order details page in the admin panel to check the Winbank response/ error message.

[/quote]

I see the ResultCode is 1 but I don't see the ResultDescription to know what went wrong!?

[quote name='konstantinos81' timestamp='1400573920' post='183849']

I see the ResultCode is 1 but I don't see the ResultDescription to know what went wrong!?

[/quote]

Open the “app/payments/piraeus.php” file and replace this part of code:

$pp_response = array();

with this one:

$pp_response = array();
fn_print_die($response_data);

Try to place and order. The full WinBank response should be displayed in the screen.