Will Pay For Help To Upgrade

Thanks ET (For what?, you know)!

Bout time someone fixed “the problem”…:wink:

[quote name=‘Struck’]Thanks ET (For what?, you know)!

Bout time someone fixed “the problem”…;)[/QUOTE]

It’s really too bad that some of you couldn’t look past Spiral’s bluntness and self confidence to really hear the knowledge that he possesses. Instead you get offended, jealous or whatever the case may be (stupidity comes to mind) and decide to attack and bash. Regardless, I believe this forum just got rid of a valuable resource.

[quote name=‘termalert’]This so called expert here is quite a nasty piece of work and should be banned from this forum. It’s not nice to receive private messages containing things like…

"Probably not the best thing to say to a guy who could with one phone call have all your bank accounts closed, domains revoked, and scores of other ways to make your life miserable.

[/QUOTE]

[quote name=‘Spiral’]First, you attack your hosting provider for no good reason thinking your site was down when in reality it was not down at all but in reality was a problem on the internet between yourself and your hosting provider that you blamed your host for even though they had nothing to do with the issue whatsoever.

You then post support ticket details that confirm that your host did everything they should and even followed up on the situation even though they heard nothing further from you by your own comments.

I then jump in and give you a hand myself and contact your host on your behalf and get enough information to try to figure out what is going on and try to help you solve your problem myself and confirm that you do indeed have a connection problem but it’s at the point just immediately above your ISP at your end and after a few tracert tests from your host’s server location back to your IP and ISP CIDR ranges, I’m able to locate the exact point of failure and call that network on your behalf long distance and get them to re-route connections around the bad port and shortly thereafter you post that you are able to access your host again.

Instead of getting any thanks or any appreciation for the help, you instead try to personally attack me by making false quotes you know damn well I never said and you are apparently a little too full of yourself.

Unlike you, the appearance of arrogance or egotism from me is all entirely an act and a bit of an insider joke for those around here whom I have the honor of calling my friends and colleagues. You however are completely a piece of work! :rolleyes:

So attack the host, attack all those who support the host, all be damned to hell?

I see your game ----

I guess it doesn’t matter to you that neither your host nor I had anything to do with your connection problems whatsoever and we both went far out of our way to help you!

Someone remind me not to do anyone any favors if this is all the thanks I get! :rolleyes:

I was hired to help make a difference with CS-Cart, to light fires on issues, and do what I could to help try to save CS-Cart from it’s downward “spiral” but the on-going pettiness, personal attacks, and on blatant lies like this, it is not worth

my time or effort. Those of you who know me and need me, all of you already know how to reach me.

As for the rest of you — Good bye, you are not worth saving![/QUOTE]

My one and only response is. I did not ban him, CS-Cart did.

And unfortunately as much of a resource that Spiral may have been, he was a bigger problem, including PM’ing threats and harassment to other users including myself.

[QUOTE]It’s really too bad that some of you couldn’t look past Spiral’s bluntness and self confidence to really hear the knowledge that he possesses. Instead you get offended, jealous or whatever the case may be (stupidity comes to mind) and decide to attack and bash. Regardless, I believe this forum just got rid of a valuable resource.[/QUOTE]

Actually, there was a far bigger picture than that to consider! :wink:

For starters, I will only say that I doubt many were as “fortunate” as I was to happen to read spirals post late one night of which he directly threatened to shut down CS-Cart if they didn’t take his brilliant advice, cause them more harm then they could ever imagine, yaddee daa…:smiley:

Yeah, it was about the most socially dysfuntional post I had ever read, and was deleted within about 2 minutes! :smiley: