Wierd Image On My Search Image

I’m almost done with a site and trying to get everything to work for IE7. One problem I have is that I have some little image over my search image and can’t figure out how to remove it.

Here is a screen shot:

You can see it for yourself at [url]http://www.jandkonline.com/sholand212[/url]

The little image is there in both IE7 and IE8.

Does anyone know how to remove it?

Thank you,

Brandon

It is because you have no value for your image input type, instead the image is a background. In IE, when there is no image linked it gives you that “missing image” image as you are seeing. FF and others don’t show this and just have the area blank when an image is not supplied.

Dont see it Brandon, looks fine to me in FF

JOhn

I Like the skin by the way

John

Does it do anything if you hover over it? Can you remove the a href from that button and see if IE is throwing it’s own link of some sort onto it?

Sweet, thanks guys.

Adoric was right. Because I had an empty value that is why the placeholder was there.

I actually had a couple of other issues with the search, but it all seems to be fixed now.

@John

Thanks for the compliment. I wish I could take the credit. The design was already done and I just had to integrate it into CS-Cart. Even my stick figures suck, but I do know how to integrate a design, so I guess I have something going for me.

Thanks for the help guys, I really appreciate it.

Brandon

[quote name=‘brandonvd’]Sweet, thanks guys. Thanks for the compliment. I wish I could take the credit. The design was already done and I just had to integrate it into CS-Cart. Even my stick figures suck, but I do know how to integrate a design, so I guess I have something going for me. Brandon[/QUOTE]

Congratulations. You revamped the header, the top menu and the footer, that is 75% of the work. and it is well done. Very good integration. You should be considering selling templates in the near future.

Best Regards,