why only one custom shipping method appears?

You don’t have to have a location for each country. If they all share the same shipping methods then you can have one location for all countries, or clump certain countries together in one location. If they have shipping methods that are independent to each country then you need separate locations for the countries.

There is most likely a way to break it down to have less than 60000 entries, the shipping system is a good system in my opinion, it allows for some diverse customization. It seems to me that you are over complicating it, but then again, if you have 200 locations and each has 3 unique shipping methods compared to the other locations, then that is what it is. If they share the same exact shipping methods then you don’t need 200 locations.

You don’t necessarily need to set up a location for each country. You can group countries into a single location when the three different services all serve that group of countries. For instance, if all three shippers have a single zone for USA & Canada, then you could use a single location (e.g., North America). As an example (and I have not checked this), EMS-5 and FedEx 1-2 might both have the same countries and could be reduced to a single location. There is likely a lot of overlap in the shipping zones in Europe.

You are not the first person here who has faced this issue; it seems others have likely worked it out. Perhaps they can share their zone setups as reference.

Bob

There are 3 shipping methods, I have to create about 80 locations by put some countries in the same location and I have to input 100 weight dependences for each location. There are still 3 x 80 x100 = 24000 entries. It’s still not workable.

Input weight dependences line by line is really not a smart way. I hate it.

I second Madaha’s feedback… As I have similar predictament.

I have 2 different shipping modes for Singapore to other countries… And US/CA / Europe share the same fees for Courier A, but Courier B has Europe separate from USA/CA with different fees.

Same with Asia pacific countries – Malaysia/Aus/NZ/HK/Japan share the same fees in Courier B, but in Courier A, their fees are separate…

Would be good to be able to have this:

1. Allow the same country in different locations. So that when we define the location as Asiapac - Courier B – the fees are setup for Asiapac - courier B only. While still having separate country location for Courier A.

Just this would save lots of time…

2. For his suggestion no 2, I think there is room for improvement for the shipping dependencies.

For example, weight dependencies – maybe its easier to read 0 - 5 kg = $50, rather than >0 = $5, >5kg = $10 (given this would be the next step up (5 - 10kg))

I was trying to figure out about how to enter the shipping dependencies earlier… and didn’t strike me that I need to enter the 1st stepping into > 0kg.

There should also be a fuel surcharge field to be added on to the weight dependencies… since most couriers I believe charge the fuel surcharge %! (this should make it easier for us to configure)