Why Don't The Default Pages Show Up Under The Pages Tab?

For pages like homepage, product, vendor storefront, gift certificate, blog, check out etc., basically all of the ones that are already in CS Cart when you buy it...

Why aren't they listed as pages? If they're not pages then what are they and where can I access them?

I'm trying to link to these pages from the footer menu but how am I supposed to do this if I can't access the url or page id?

I'm also trying to edit page content, e.g. remove 'pay with points' from the product page, but can't do this within layouts so there must be a different area where you can edit page content.

It would be so much easier if all pages were just under the pages section. Can someone please help?

Thanks

Leah

For pages like homepage, product, vendor storefront, gift certificate, blog, check out etc., basically all of the ones that are already in CS Cart when you buy it...

Why aren't they listed as pages? If they're not pages then what are they and where can I access them?

I'm trying to link to these pages from the footer menu but how am I supposed to do this if I can't access the url or page id?

I'm also trying to edit page content, e.g. remove 'pay with points' from the product page, but can't do this within layouts so there must be a different area where you can edit page content.

It would be so much easier if all pages were just under the pages section. Can someone please help?

Thanks

Leah

You can access the product pages etc via the DESIGN/LAYOUT menu

You can turn of points in ADD-ONS/Manage Add-ons menu and disable the points add-on

You need to read the basic documentation https://www.cs-cart.com/reference-guide.htmlif you do not understand the basic structure you will be completely lost.

Alan