wholesale product list layout

I'm trying to find out if there is a mod, or easy way to list every product, which the options available in a list/table format.

eg.

Juggling Ball - Red Qty __

Juggling Ball - Blue Qty __

Add to Cart

instead of

Juggling Ball | Specify Options >

Just much quicker for wholesale ordering.

Any ideas much appreciated.

Thanks

Jason

Here ya go: Table of options CS-Cart add-on

Hey Flow,

Thanks for that. Have seen that but it’s only for the product details page, not the category page.

Ideally, the category pages would list every product and option with an add to cart down the bottom.

If it’s quick and easy, people would buy more.

:)

[quote name=‘jason3w’ timestamp=‘1359936699’ post=‘154394’]

Hey Flow,

Thanks for that. Have seen that but it’s only for the product details page, not the category page.

Ideally, the category pages would list every product and option with an add to cart down the bottom.

If it’s quick and easy, people would buy more.

:)

[/quote]

You then have the problem of displaying what the customers are looking for before ‘the fold’, as adding a list of product options to each product on the category page may push what the customer is looking for below ‘the fold’. It may also make it more difficult to identify the exact product on first glance. Only one way to find out, though…

It seems to me, that what you may be looking for is a quick order form, that allows the customer to quickly see all products within a category in rows, on the row the available options, stock, a field to enter the number of products they want and an 'add to cart' option. So basically layout option 3 (shortlist) on category with the difference that you want each option to populate a different row.

I have used such function for years and many retail customers buy from it. I have not seen it in CS-Cart yet, but will need something similar when I get to creating my wholesale site.