Wholesale landing page after login

Why fellows

I have a kind of problem. I need to have wholesale customers to land on a specific page after login in v305.

So I have a page with a link copied from login link (the one with the popup login form) and after the wholsaler is logged in the store stays in the same page, staring again at the same message: wholsale sutomer click here to login…

I have another page as welcome page (active for wholseale group only) that I need to redirect him.

So I tried something I found in addons/my_changes/controllers/customer/auth.pre.php

if( $mode == ‘login’ && isset($_REQUEST[‘return_url’]) && $_SERVER[‘REQUEST_METHOD’] == ‘POST’ )

$_REQUEST[‘return_url’] = ‘http://www.mkaywear.com/eshop/mosquito-killers-xondriki/mosquito-killers-xondriki-welcome.html?action=preview

return array(CONTROLLER_STATUS_OK);

That didnt work for me, and also the problem is that i dont have an if to identify the wholsale group.

I found this for that task {if $user_data.usergroups[$usergroup.usergroup_id] == “10”}Wholesale{/if}

but that didnt work either.

So after sarching I found this

“To redirect the login success page on CS-CART Ver. 3.X.X find and edit ( SKIN-NAME > Customer > Views > Auth > login_form.tpl )

Edit this line ( mine 12 ) :

to :

<input type=”hidden” name=”return_url” value=”pages.view&page_id=X” />

Change “X” to your page_id”

That did work fin but I have no distinction between customers and wholsalers, so all of them are redirected there and the non wholesalers get an error page cause that page is for wholsale only active.

Any ideas? I think this a simple if, but I cant find it anymore…

Thanks

Fotis

wrong info sorry