Who is KPAppliances?

My boss is going to purchase appliances for his whole house and he has found

kpappliances.com

They have great prices and are located here in California.They are also running CS-Cart 2.x.

I am just wondering if the person who did kpappliances is here on the forum.

Thank you,

Brandon

[url]RedFlagDeals.com Forums - Canada's Shopping Deals and Coupons Community

Looks like a fraud, buyer beware.

[quote name=‘ETInteractive’][url]RedFlagDeals.com Forums - Canada's Shopping Deals and Coupons Community

Looks like a fraud, buyer beware.[/QUOTE]

Nice one ET :slight_smile:

NP guys, always do your research and be safe!:wink:

[QUOTE]I have done a bit of research on this company and it appears they are located, according to their street address, inside of the air conditioning system of the Social Security Office in Fountain Valley, Cal.[/QUOTE]

Brandon, looks like if you do purchase anything from them, you may want to rent a truck & pick up the merchandise on the spot before paying… :cool:

Yeah, after doing some more research we decided that it was a fraud to.

It looks like someone is trying to ripoff a actual store’s name and steal peoples money.

As for picking up the items, I would love too. Since the domain is registered in the Bahammas I’ll bet it is a lot warmer there than here. It just started snowing here.

Thanks for the heads up though guys. Should this be reported to CS-Cart? I’ll be willing to bet that if they are willing to rip people off like this they are probably using a nulled version of CS-Cart.

Is there anyone else this should be reported to?

Thanks again,

Brandon

“I have done a bit of research on this company and it appears they are located, according to their street address, inside of the air conditioning system of the Social Security Office in Fountain Valley, Cal.”

That is too, too funny. I can’t work, I am laughing too hard.

[quote name=‘brandonvd’]Is there anyone else this should be reported to?Brandon[/QUOTE]

There should be an international agency, but there isn’t!

By the way, I have some GENUINE yellow snow made by one of SANTAS reindeer!

Might put it on EBAY! LOL :cool:

thanks ET for that info this can sure save alot of folks from making a mistake