Where To Place Information For Vendors

How/where should I place pages with information for the vendors that should be hidden for customers? Technical instructions etc.

How/where should I place pages with information for the vendors that should be hidden for customers? Technical instructions etc.

I am afraid, it is not possible at the current version. Additional custom development work is required. Feel free to contact us if you need this modification

Ok, thank you. There should be a standard option, as there is a great need for a common communication/information platform with the suppliers.

Do you know how to remove the Demo Store Logos on the vendors page, so it doesn't show up as default?

Ok, thank you. There should be a standard option, as there is a great need for a common communication/information platform with the suppliers.

We will think about new addon based on your requirements

Do you know how to remove the Demo Store Logos on the vendors page, so it doesn't show up as default?

Logo can be changed on the update vendor page:

http://demo.mv.cs-cart.com/admin.php?dispatch=companies.update&company_id=1&selected_section=logos

Thanks for your answers. About the logo: yes i know the Vendors can change the logo there. But i don't want any logos as default. No demo logo should be there when the vendor has registered the store.

I have just created several vendor on my local installation and new vendors does not have any default logo

Please make sure that you do not mix up the logo images:

http://prntscr.com/c0zpku

Thanks for the answer. But yes, there are a demo logo on vendors page, "Demo store".

I just do not want a demo logo as default, because most of my future vendors don't have any logo, they're just privat people making stuff by themselves and selling it on the marketplace.

You can see these "Demo store" logos here: http://martna.no/index.php?dispatch=companies.catalog

Not all suppliers have a logo, so I need help to make changes so they don't show up.

So what happens if you delete vendor logo from the Update vendor page in the admin panel?

So what happens if you delete vendor logo from the Update vendor page in the admin panel?

Thanks for answering.

I can't find any way to delete it, how do i do that?

Anyway, I was hoping to find a way to do this for all new vendors at the same time, not for every single one at time. Because my guess is that after som time the number of vendors will be running up to between 1000 and 2000.

I can't find any way to delete it, how do i do that?

Hover over the image to get the delete button to show up.

Anyway, I was hoping to find a way to do this for all new vendors at the same time, not for every single one at time. Because my guess is that after som time the number of vendors will be running up to between 1000 and 2000.

Please contact CS-Cart support team. If each new vendor has demo logo, it is a bug

Yes, it must be a bug. It isn't possible to delete the logo, only replace it with an another logo/pcture.