where to get new sport skin?

I have had cs cart since 06 and since there are not any companies selling anything remotely attractive skins in my eyes, I like the sport, where can i download it? I am in the help desk in the file area and cant find anything :wink:

It is included with the 2.0.6 release.

Bob

Is there any other way to get it? I dont like upgrading because if there is an issue, I dont have time for downtime.

You can download the full version from your file area, extract it and then upload it into your /var/skins_repository directory. From there, you should be able to install the skin using the skin selctor in the admin area.

This presumes that you are running version 2. If you are running the version 1.3.x branch, this skin will not work.

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]You can download the full version from your file area, extract it and then upload it into your /var/skins_repository directory. From there, you should be able to install the skin using the skin selctor in the admin area.

This presumes that you are running version 2. If you are running the version 1.3.x branch, this skin will not work.

Bob[/quote]

Jim is running 1.3.5sp3.

choice really is to upgrade or else have someone else custom “remake” the skin for your store which could be very expensive.

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]Jim is running 1.3.5sp3.

choice really is to upgrade or else have someone else custom “remake” the skin for your store which could be very expensive.[/QUOTE]This cart is really bumming me out sometimes, when i want to make some design changes to keep things fresh, I do over 100k in sales at the store alone and like to keep ahead of the competition and staying fresh and so forth, the design is so cumbersome as compared to other carts :-?

[quote name=‘woody1’]This cart is really bumming me out sometimes, when i want to make some design changes to keep things fresh, I do over 100k in sales at the store alone and like to keep ahead of the competition and staying fresh and so forth, the design is so cumbersome as compared to other carts :-?[/quote]

CS 2.0 is extremely manageable now when it comes to templates, you no longer need to “reskin” between upgrades. Basically it just upgrades the database where required.