Where there is demo for Multi vendor edition?

i`d like to check to status of buyer/seller/administrator.

thank you very much.

[quote name=‘anykeeper’]i`d like to check to status of buyer/seller/administrator.

thank you very much.[/QUOTE]

Actualy the demo is not available yet.

You can download the package from the [url]http://2tl.dev.cs-cart.com/releases/index.php?action=mve[/url]

thank you very much.

i have installed a demo on site of www.wholesaleplaza.com ,but i don`t know how my customers to creat their account as sellers ,anyone can help ?

Is “CS CART multi vendor” a platform for anybody who want to sell their products on my site ?

thank u.

[quote name=‘anykeeper’]thank you very much.

i have installed a demo on site of www.wholesaleplaza.com ,but i don`t know how my customers to creat their account as sellers ,anyone can help ?

Is “CS CART multi vendor” a platform for anybody who want to sell their products on my site ?

thank u.[/QUOTE]

At the moment clients of your store are not able to create a vendor account. Only admionistrator can do it.

Currently we are working on ability for users to apply for a vendor account. Should be available in a week or two.

Are those features planned?

• Possibility to set up a commission for each vendor?

• Possibility for the super admin to customize the vendor admin menus. For example, be able to hide some of the product features that wouldn’t be needed, or shipping options, etc…

[quote name=‘imac’]At the moment clients of your store are not able to create a vendor account. Only admionistrator can do it.

Currently we are working on ability for users to apply for a vendor account. Should be available in a week or two.[/QUOTE]

thank you sir,so the release on NOV will have the ability for users to creat their own vendor account(seller account),right ?

IF YES i`ll pre-order one.

thank you very much.

[quote name=‘gugga7’]Are those features planned?

• Possibility to set up a commission for each vendor?

[/QUOTE]

Already done, you can set the vendor commision at his profile.

[quote name=‘gugga7’]

• Possibility for the super admin to customize the vendor admin menus. For example, be able to hide some of the product features that wouldn’t be needed, or shipping options, etc…[/QUOTE]

This functionality is not realized yet. May be in next versions.

[quote name=‘anykeeper’]thank you sir,so the release on NOV will have the ability for users to creat their own vendor account(seller account),right ?

IF YES i`ll pre-order one.

thank you very much.[/QUOTE]

Yes. You are right. Moreover it will be able in the next build of beta version.

Hi. Is there any page where I can check which features are disabled in the Multivendor demo version of CsCart?