Where is the Testimonials tpl?

I’ve looked all over for the ting. I want to remove the dates of the posts so my site doent appear to be a ghost town. Tips on how to do this?

Thank you.

maybe just change the testimonial dates on the admin side

I don’t think it will let me. Any ideas where the file is for this module?

i am not sure in 1.3.5… (I still use 1.3.4sp3)

try here…

Home—> Comments and reviews

Lower right box in admin

edit:

OK…sorry. I don’t see in 1.3.5 where to change the date

sorry…

:confused:

Yes its hard to find. I tried the addons files, but still cannot locate it. The search goes on.

[quote name=‘joshin’]I’ve looked all over for the ting. I want to remove the dates of the posts so my site doent appear to be a ghost town. Tips on how to do this?

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

I’m having the same problem myself … let me know what you find (if anything)

testimonials is now part of the discussions addon so I’m guessing the tpl files are located somewhere in the discussions addon in the skins folder, remember you can always enable the template debugger to find the source of the tpl files…

snorocket is right, you are looking for this code.

{*

{$lang.date_added}: {$post.timestamp|date_format:"`$settings.Appearance.date_format`, `$settings.Appearance.time_format`"}
*}

discussion.tpl, news.tpl, news_details.tpl, but this only removes the dates from the main pages, sideboxes are pulling it from somewhere else. :confused:

[quote name=‘zardos’]sideboxes are pulling it from somewhere else. :confused:[/QUOTE]

look in the side_boxes dir :lol:

Nothing in there m8 :confused: or do you something. :rolleyes:

[quote name=‘zardos’]Nothing in there m8 :confused: or do you something. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]oops…lol

addons/discussion/discussion_small.tpl

Thanks snorocket, everyone but that one. :wink: