where is the "send_feedback" setting?

During install of 2.1.2, you are presented with the option “I want to improve CS-Cart and send configuration reports to the developer”. I think this setting is stored in “send_feedback” in the cscart_settings table, but I can’t find the option in the Admin. Where is the admin setting located?

thanks,

Glen

When you log in to Admin you will see a link to the right

[COLOR=“Blue”]Help us improve CS-Cart ››[/COLOR]

Ha - that was hidden under my Quick Menu. So, is the feedback only manual sent? I was under the impression that this was automatically sent on a monthly basis.

What about a option to turn it off?

You can hand-code it to remove the link…

…/admin/common_templates/mainbox.tpl.

Remove the line around 21 {if $tools}{$tools}{/if}

But can someone confirm that the data is only sent upon manually clicking that link in the admin?

[quote name=‘sixnin9’]But can someone confirm that the data is only sent upon manually clicking that link in the admin?[/QUOTE]

I believe it is only manually sent. In one of the old posts about the cart improvements coming in 2.1.x I think Zeke or some other cs cart employee posted information regarding how this would work and I am pretty sure that he said it would be manually sent.

[quote name=‘WebTek’]You can hand-code it to remove the link…

…/admin/common_templates/mainbox.tpl.

Remove the line around 21 {if $tools}{$tools}{/if}[/QUOTE]

If you remove this line, the ajax pop box won’t appear anymore. You can not add product features etc.

How to remove this link without affecting the back-end functions?

In 2.1.3 –

Admin > Settings > General

Help us improve CS-Cart: Manual feedback or Automatic feedback