Where has the shipping processors gone

After have many problems trying to upgrade my test machine from 2.1.2 > 2.1.3 know I wanted to get to 2.1.4… I finally gave up and figured I’d rather remake my custom skin and other changes. So I did a fresh install of 2.1.4 to a new domain name. While doing initial set up I can not find where the shipping processors setup have moved to, or are they missing. They use to be at Adminstration tab, Shipping settings on right hand side. there would be a line of possible shippers. Now they are not there.

thanks for all help past, present and future

David DeWitt

Well I had done a search through Forums with no luck, did not look at the knowledge base. It was there. It sure does not seem obvious, the KB says you have to turn on intershipper. The configure seems to turn on with or with out intershipper turned on. I guess something to test.

Any one have anything good or bad about the new multibox shipping.

thanks,

David DeWitt

[QUOTE] The configure seems to turn on with or with out intershipper turned on.[/QUOTE]

Disable Intershipper and completely ignore it unless you use there service, and I doubt you do. CS is supposed to be in the process of completely stripping out the code related to the Intershipper service as it is no longer needed, a rather antiquated service from days past…:wink:

[QUOTE]Any one have anything good or bad about the new multibox shipping.[/QUOTE]

Lots, does exactly what it was intended to do very well, allows far more control over various shipping scenarios than was ever provided in the past! Details should be well documented in the KB. :wink:

Thanks Struck for the info about intershipper. I now have start testing the multibox shipping.

Dave