Where can i find and edit the Profile Details user page?

Im trying to find where to edit the code for the profile details page, havent had much luck finding it. Could someone point me in the right direction? Thank you!

[quote name=‘Javiergil’ timestamp=‘1345141183’ post=‘143010’]

Im trying to find where to edit the code for the profile details page, havent had much luck finding it. Could someone point me in the right direction? Thank you!

[/quote]Anyone? :confused:

[quote name=‘Javiergil’ timestamp=‘1345142917’ post=‘143011’]

Anyone? :confused:

[/quote]If i knew how bad the support here was, i would have never gotten cs-cart. Everything else is amazing.

What exactly are you trying to do and which version are you using?

If you're looking to edit templates, enable Design Mode. Visit the store in Design Mode once you have enabled it, navigate to the appropriate page, and click the edit icon. This will show a list of all inherited templates in use by the specific area you are editing.

If you just want to add or change the current fields shown on the profile details page, in the admin, Customers > Profile Fields.

[quote name='Javiergil' timestamp='1345160867' post='143025']

If i knew how bad the support here was, i would have never gotten cs-cart. Everything else is amazing.

[/quote]

29 minutes between your first and second post and total only 5 hours total between all your posts . This is not support this is a community forum. If you want support go to cs cart, though even then 5 hours you may not get an answer in that time. cmon man…take a breath.

John

John

[quote name='Javiergil' timestamp='1345141183' post='143010']

[/quote]

Hey,

Did you fine out how to edit that page? I'm also, looking to edit it. I want add some text on that page.

If all you want to is change the text in the right column on that page, it's in the Languages database, Language variable:

text_profile_details