Where are the "Payment instructions" diplayed

I have created new payment method for bank wire payments, and included bank details in the “Payment instructions” field.

1. But i cant see where these instructions are being displayed, anyone have an idea?

2. Also there is an dropdown option for different templates for supplementary fields, where do they show up?

[quote name=‘csuzer’]I have created new payment method for bank wire payments, and included bank details in the “Payment instructions” field.

1. But i cant see where these instructions are being displayed, anyone have an idea?

2. Also there is an dropdown option for different templates for supplementary fields, where do they show up?[/QUOTE]

Sent to email?

[quote name=‘Darius’]Sent to email?[/QUOTE]

When choosing Bank Wire option, the order have status “Open” and no email has yet been sent to buyer.

The payment instructions are displayed on the order confirmation page. It looks the following way in standard CS-Cart:

[SIZE=“4”]Order[/SIZE]

Payment instructions

[COLOR=“Red”]Type instructions to pay by visiting your retail store in here. [/COLOR]

The phrase in red should be replaced with your payment instructions.

[quote name=‘orangegirl’]The payment instructions are displayed on the order confirmation page. It looks the following way in standard CS-Cart:

[SIZE=“4”]Order[/SIZE]

Payment instructions

[COLOR=“Red”]Type instructions to pay by visiting your retail store in here. [/COLOR]

The phrase in red should be replaced with your payment instructions.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, i found it now.