When will 2.1 or 2.0.15 be coming out?

Hi Bob,

[quote name=‘jobosales’]If he responded to you privately saying that 2.1 will be a final with no alpha or beta, I suspect the release will be considerably later and, quite frankly, I would prefer they release at least a beta version so that everyone has a chance to test it prior to a formal release. [/quote]

There will surely be a beta version prior to the final release of CS-Cart 2.1. Moreover, we plan to deliver at least 2 RC versions to be sure that 2.1 is as stable as possible when it is out.

[quote name=‘snorocket’]I’d rather wait longer for 2.1 and get a more solid release - Sno[/QUOTE]

Yea and no updates for another minimum 3 months… It is just too painful to upgrade

[quote name=‘Darius’]Yea and no updates for another minimum 3 months… It is just too painful to upgrade[/QUOTE]

I know, patching vulnerabilities is for suckers. Darius and I love to live on the edge… :cool:

[quote name=‘TexasGuy’]I know, patching vulnerabilities is for suckers. Darius and I love to live on the edge… :cool:[/QUOTE]

Vulnerabilities.

[url]https://www.cs-cart.com/changelog2014.html[/url]

In version number 14 developers fixing the position of the button, now how crazy is that? Why the hell changing the look of the skin released a year ago?

My cart is still on 7, so in order to have latest one I have to complete all 7 steps with all known bugs from 8 to 13 … Least there would be a tool to upgrade just db to final and import it to latest version fresh install store…

[quote name=‘admin’]There will surely be a beta version prior to the final release of CS-Cart 2.1. Moreover, we plan to deliver at least 2 RC versions to be sure that 2.1 is as stable as possible when it is out.[/QUOTE]

This is very good news!

Bob

[quote name=‘zeke’]I can say that 2.0.15 will be released next week (approximately) as 2.1 development delays a little.[/QUOTE]

Will it be released as you said? This is the last day of the week.

Why, you want to spend your memorial weekend working?

[quote name=‘TexasGuy’]Why, you want to spend your memorial weekend working?[/quote]

Yes, so I have less work to do during the week :wink:

Just wait for it so long. Can’t wait any more!

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]Yes, so I have less work to do during the week ;)[/QUOTE]

All work and no play JLS? I’m at the lakehouse right now posting from my Droid:p

[quote name=‘Tool Outfitters’]All work and no play JLS? I’m at the lakehouse right now posting from my Droid:p[/quote]

I hate you. End.

(Yeah, long weekend = more sales for those stuck at home, or otherwise should be working hint hint :P)