When CS-Cart 1.3.4 will be released?

it should be released on September.

[quote name=‘Unregistered’]I am very impressed withe CS-Cart. However, I knew that version 1.3.4 will be released soon.

So I prefer buying the 1.3.4 instead. Can any expert tell me the exact release date of the 1.3.4???

Thank you very much.[/QUOTE]

You can also buy now and upgrade in september, with cs-cart you get the upgrades for free so when the new update will come we will all update to the new version… Good luck!

mid september or later…

[quote name=‘snorocket’]mid september or later…[/QUOTE]

1.3.4 will be available around the end of the summer, approx. 1.5 - 2 monthes

yea that was several weeks ago, approx 1.18 months, so we got another few weeks to go…oh the goodies that are coming…yummy, check out my new mods, they are the bomb !!!

[quote name=‘snorocket’]yea that was several weeks ago, approx 1.18 months, so we got another few weeks to go…oh the goodies that are coming…yummy, check out my new mods, they are the bomb !!![/QUOTE]

Where is mods, give me please url.

What is the upgrade policy in respects to CS-Cart

[forgive me as I’m a bit lost when it comes to terms and conditions]

I don’t know, is their even an upgrade policy? I think you just upgrade if you want too, I still have v1.3.2 and will be making the jump when v1.3.4 is out, by the way v1.3.4 is going to be the bomb…

[quote name=‘snorocket’]by the way v1.3.4 is going to be the bomb…[/QUOTE]The bomb? Sounds like the last few movies I saw that bombed. What is wrong with v1.3.4? In the United States, something that bombs is a failure. On the other hand, in the UK I understand it is slang for great success. I’m in the United States, where are you located?

LOL. If something bombed it failed, if it is the bomb its great. Great language huh LOL

i love cs cart

Does anyone know when this will be available and what it has?

Thanks

[quote name=‘joesimmons’]Does anyone know when this will be available and what it has?

Thanks[/QUOTE]I don’t think the developers would know. Developers can estimate a date, but debugging and testing usually moves the date out. I read somewhere it was October. Maybe a better question would be when was 1.3.4-RC1 originally scheduled for testing?

Just a question. I just dont want to get to much done before I see the new modules and stuff. Will updates changes things I have changed within.

Thanks

from what i have read in other posts when the previouse update came out. your inventory wont change but any mods to the look will. i may be corrected if i am wrong

I guess I will have to wait to get this going then. I was hoping it wouldn’t changed any of the settings. I hope this update gets done soon then.

Thanks

as far as the settings for the cart itself, i dont think so, but from the posts about other people upgrading, you loose any graphic mods youve done. but i have only seen a few posts on that, so you may want to get other opinions about upgrading first, so you may not have to wait,