When creating a new block, the main title of the block, which is necessary to define the block, doesn't show up in the storefront

Hello,

Was wondering if anyone knows what I’m doing wrong… I have the multivendor edition of Version 3. When I attempt to create new blocks, the title of the block is not showing up on the storefront. If I use a wrapper with it, the title shows up, but in a different style of lettering, and if I don’t use a wrapper, nothing shows up. This has to be something minor, but it’s driving me crazy.

Thanks in advance for any help,

AC

[quote name='theupcyclegallery' timestamp='1351638784' post='148021']

Hello,

Was wondering if anyone knows what I'm doing wrong… I have the multivendor edition of Version 3. When I attempt to create new blocks, the title of the block is not showing up on the storefront. If I use a wrapper with it, the title shows up, but in a different style of lettering, and if I don't use a wrapper, nothing shows up. This has to be something minor, but it's driving me crazy.

Thanks in advance for any help,

AC

[/quote]

Hi there!

If you do not use wrapper, the title will not show up. This is a normal function of CS-Cart. You can define custom wrappers, if you want to display your title another way. To define custom wrapper, put your custom_name.tpl file into the /skins/YOURTHEME/customer/blocks/wrappers folder.

In that file the {$title} is your block title, and {$conent} is your block content.

Regards,

Istvan

[quote name='drahos.istvan' timestamp='1351643414' post='148024']

Hi there!

If you do not use wrapper, the title will not show up. This is a normal function of CS-Cart. You can define custom wrappers, if you want to display your title another way. To define custom wrapper, put your custom_name.tpl file into the /skins/YOURTHEME/customer/blocks/wrappers folder.

In that file the {$title} is your block title, and {$conent} is your block content.

Regards,

Istvan

[/quote]

Thank you Istvan, I appreciate the clarification. Now it makes sense!

[quote name=‘theupcyclegallery’ timestamp=‘1351644420’ post=‘148026’]

Thank you Istvan, I appreciate the clarification. Now it makes sense!

[/quote]

It is my pleasure :)