What ticket support system do you use

Hi all,

Ive recently purchased cs-cart. Theres still a lot i need to do and a lot i need to change etc but im really impressed with it so far.

We are going to add a ticket support system to the site instead of a standard email contact forum. I was wondering if anyone here currently uses one.

Do you know of any ticket systems which integtrate with cs cart well?

thanks,

Kevin

I use Kayako. Works pretty good. I don’t plan on integrating it with CS-Cart since I don’t require customers to register to send emails to us.

Ive read a few people saying that kayako is good. It looks quite expensive but it does look good.

Some people have mentioned that support isnt that good for the script though. Someone in another thread mentioned that they integrated kayako with the same login info but that it sometimes didnt work. Is there a mod available to integrate it with cs cart?

I guess expensive is relative. $300 for a software that has greatly streamlined my customer service is worth it for me. If cost is a concern, there are a few other email support systems that might be in your budget.

There are no mods available of that I know, but I think you should be able to find something in Kayako’s forums on how people have integrated with other systems.

I can’t say anything about their support, I had a couple issues in the first week which they resolved. The system has worked fine for me for 1 year now, so I haven’t had to contact their support, so honestly don’t know if their support is good or bad.

I was actually looking at the supportsuite script because it had live chat as well and thats $499.95

we have a large budget anyways so the cost isnt a major issue however a lot of the alternatives I looked at were much cheaper than that which is why i thought it was expensive. Infact, one of the ones I checked out seemed very similar to kayako

ill speak to my partner and see what he thinks. Probably best to give it a trial first. Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

No problem. If you do end up using another system, please post back so I know what is the latest and greatest.

I used Cerberus before and i like Kayako better.

A couple great things about Kayako:

1. Keyboard shortcuts, makes navigating through emails fairly quick. I wish they had more like gmail. Maybe one day I can write some greasemonkey scripts to help with that.

2. AJAX during ticket creation for customers. As customers are typing their emails, they see real time any possible tickets to answer. This alone probably reduced our workload by 30-50%. As long as you fill your knowledgebase with any possible question.

Kayako does have a LoginShare module for CS-Cart. so you can integrate users/passwords.

Not my area - but can the support system that cs-cart be integrated in some way?

IT could be, but CS would have to make modifications to get it to work.

and of course, be willing to sell it.

[quote name=‘ETInteractive’]IT could be, but CS would have to make modifications to get it to work.

and of course, be willing to sell it.[/QUOTE]

We have completed developement [(95% :wink: ) only cosmetic needs to be taken care of ]… a ticket system which can be used by any store. We expect to release 01/31.

Key features

• Integrates directly into the customer/administration area of CS-Cart
  • View and manage support tickets directly from your CS-Cart admin interface
  • Have complete control over support ticket from start to end
  • Fully featured messaging system with email notification
  • Maintain constant contact with your customers throughout the support process
  • A notes area for each ticket which only your staff can view or edit
  • Each ticket ties to customer profiles, avoiding time-consuming cross-referencing
  • Customizable frontend extra fields for getting the exact information you need from your customers

Any volunteers to do testing and thereafter provide feedback…

If yes… email us at sales@topcoderpro.com

sounds good smavtron

is the ticket system an add-on/module ie. i assume that its just a matter of uploading the add on.

id be willing to test it out if theres not too much messing around with the core cs-cart files

MOD released

[QUOTE]

Key features

• Integrates directly into the customer/administration area of CS-Cart
  • View and manage support tickets directly from your CS-Cart admin interface
  • Have complete control over support ticket from start to end
  • Fully featured messaging system with email notification
  • Maintain constant contact with your customers throughout the support process
  • A notes area for each ticket which only your staff can view or edit
  • Each ticket ties to customer profiles, avoiding time-consuming cross-referencing
  • Customizable frontend extra fields for getting the exact information you need from your customers

[/QUOTE]

[url]http://topcoderpro.com/support-ticket-system-mod-p29930.html[/url]

[quote name=‘storm’]No problem. If you do end up using another system, please post back so I know what is the latest and greatest.

I used Cerberus before and i like Kayako better.

A couple great things about Kayako:

1. Keyboard shortcuts, makes navigating through emails fairly quick. I wish they had more like gmail. Maybe one day I can write some greasemonkey scripts to help with that.

2. AJAX during ticket creation for customers. As customers are typing their emails, they see real time any possible tickets to answer. This alone probably reduced our workload by 30-50%. As long as you fill your knowledgebase with any possible question.[/QUOTE]

You should take a look at this one

[url]http://www.qualityunit.com/supportcenter/[/url]

AJAX based Web 2.0 Rich User Interface

Fast and robust email parser

FAQ & Knowledge Base

Public API

Multiple Encoding Support

Free version has full functionality, but allows only 1 support agent / email account :smiley: